Another stupid question...pains.

bethy1512

due NYE 09
Reaction score
Ok, so since i've been awake i've been having pains on and off across my lower bump and right around my sides into back. .... kind of like that feeling you get when you have food poisoning and u need the toilet asap...but without the poops!

Its nothing like the BH i've been having and is quite painful.

I'm such a novice at all this baby stuff that i don't know whether its nothing or something and don't want to bother my MW over nothing.

you think it could be an infection or something... its really uncomfortable.

:(

I'm sorry i'm such a numpty about this stuff.... i'm still in shock that i'm pregnant so its all still so scary to me!
:hugs:

I'd give your MW a ring hon, its what they're there for - it could even be labour!

i dont know cos ive never been there yet, but from what ive read, it does sound like it could be the start of something maybe?! Ring your mw hun xx

If pains are coming and going, when they start they get stronger then die off again, could be early labour contractions.

If theres no pattern to them and there irregular, i personally wouldnt worry :)

I'd call your MW and see what she says :hugs:

I get these everyday, they're very irregular and never result in everything so i think everyone is different- but mine haven't come to anything yet =). I just figure i'll wait and see because i'll 'know' when im in labour!

will give MW a call later if its still a problem. I dont think its labour as im told you just "know" when its labour. i was more worried about UTI's and stuff.

thanks for all your help ladies.... i seem to panic over everything lately!

I've been getting something similar....I put it down to braxton hicks getting more painful as labour gets closer?!

Did you ring your MW? x

yeah i rang up got the "christie team answer phone" grrrrr. so left a message and now stuck at home waiting for her to phone back.

i've been to the loo (number 2 - sorry tmi) about 4 times since i left this post and i feel quite sick. so maybe i ate something dodgy yesterday. or maybe its stress, i spent most of the yesterday in A&E with my nana cuz she had a fall and broke her wrist bless her, and her dentures absolutely shredded her lips. i cried loads yesterday cuz it upsets me to see ehr like that, so maybe the emotion over load has stressed me out a bit.

sorry for all that info...lol. xx

Aww your poor Nana I hope she's OK :hugs: try not to stress hun.

Let us know what your MW says when she comes back to you....I've got an appointment tomorrow so I think I might mention it to mine too. Although I have a list as long as my arm lol so I might forget!!! x

hey, mw rang. she basically said what you ladies have said. could be something i ate not agreeing with me, or it could be the start of something. only time will tell. was told to ring back this evening if its still bothering me.

altho to be honest im not that bothered now... the initial panic has worn off.... i definately have an upset tummy tho.... could be a clear out, could be dodgy food.

who knows! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->