Another superdrug test question *with digi update!!*

iwantababynow

Reaction score
Ok so i got my bfp at 10dpo on a superdrug early test it was faint it there and i got a better one at 11dpo so i left it to today at 13dpo expecting to see a really good line and it doesn't seem to have changed much :wacko:
Does anyone see any difference?

Attachments

• IMG_20170409_130727.jpg
    IMG_20170409_130727.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 49
I would say you would get a 1-2 with a line like that x

Not only do I see a difference but it is actually darker than my 13dpo superdrug test and I am currently 31 weeks pregnant. It looks just fine to me! I only used superdrug to check for progression (tho I did do other tests too).

I was the same and by the time I did a digi I got 2-3! x

Yeah that's darker for sure! A digi would work now i think ��

Not only do I see a difference but it is actually darker than my 13dpo superdrug test and I am currently 31 weeks pregnant. It looks just fine to me! I only used superdrug to check for progression (tho I did do other tests too).

Is it? Wow congrats to you! I think what's concerning me the most is how long the test line takes to show up it's definitely there well within the time limit but doesn't get dark till after!
Arghhhhhh i know i should just step away from the tests now but i can't help it I've got loads of cheap strip ones but they are rubbish i think I'll feel better when my AF is actually late!

I had the same thing, the test line was taking ages to show for me at first too. Also, mine weren't getting dark till after too.

So i was brave this morning an is the digi it wasn't fmu though i think it was around the 3rd i kept waking up in the night to pee :dohh:
Feeling a little more relaxed today
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20170410_082200.jpg
    IMG_20170410_082200.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads