Another two weeks for results :(

Cowgirlranda

Reaction score
Well i went to the doctor today and she did a regular pregnancy test, I peed in a cup and it came out negative, but she said its most likely to early to know so I have to wait another two weeks unless AF comes before, I am 13 days late of AF today. I am trying so hard to be patient but its extremely hard :(

Stay positive!!
I have heard of ppl not testing positive till 2.5 months with urine tests.
Make sure your Dr does a blood test when you go back. Dont be shy to request it!!
:dust:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1303880400z5z36z14.png

Yeah, I should have requested it but I think I just need a new doctor. Thank you guys for the encouragment and I will for sure request a blood test next time. She pretty much told me im too young and that I need to wait to have a baby and I am pretty young but I have a full time job, I have a car that I am paying for myself, If I believe in myself and my bf then I think its the right time.

They didn't do a blood test?!

I know crazy huh? I was all freaked out all day thinking I was going to have my blood taken and then they didnt even have me do it, and I think my urine was diluted because I had to drink alot of stuff to be able to pee since I had already pee'd like a half hour before.

Yeah, I should have requested it but I think I just need a new doctor. Thank you guys for the encouragment and I will for sure request a blood test next time. She pretty much told me im too young and that I need to wait to have a baby and I am pretty young but I have a full time job, I have a car that I am paying for myself, If I believe in myself and my bf then I think its the right time.

What concern is it of hers as to your age to possibly being pregnant?

I went to a planned parenthood to get a pregnancy test for proof of pregnancy, peed in the cup, and was told it was positive. Then she asked as within the same breath as saying positive, "will you be keeping it?" :shock:

Agreed with the rest on the blood test, and wish you best of luck :)

Yeah she made me feel really unconfortable, she said that going to med school was easier then parenting and a bunch of other stuff.. Idk I think im ready I have always wanted to be a mom

a friend of mine was over 3months when the hpt's were finally showing positive!

Yeah she made me feel really unconfortable, she said that going to med school was easier then parenting and a bunch of other stuff.. Idk I think im ready I have always wanted to be a mom

It may be easier, but being a mom is the greatest thing in the world!

That's how I feel I think being a mom would be an amazing thing no matter how tired you get its worth it to me. I hope I get a positive soon

So I am going completely nuts ladies :(... My back is killing me lately, I have sore bbs and I am really moody, I really wish I could have a answer sooner. I am trying very hard to be patient but sometimes I need to vent lol I hope everyone else is doing well though :p lots of baby dust to everyone!!!!!

Ppl can be so inconsiderate sometimes. They just dont understand the struggle that we go thru. The other day I was speaking to a friend at work about how I had been ttc for a few months now and he just said, "oh is he shooting blanks, or is it you?"
And i almost smacked him right then and there! :nope:
Some ppl.....

I know its crazy, I am just going to find another doctor (Because this isnt the only time I have been uncomfortable with her) I am old enough to make my own decisions and I do have a job and pay my own bills.

you should definitely find another doctor and request a blood test right away. i wouldn't want to spend my whole pregnancy w someone who made me feel uncomfortable.

Yeah, if im pregnant now I will be considered 7 weeks if gone by my last menstral period. thats far along to not know, she should just blood test me! I am going nuts.

I took a test tonight and thought I seen a vvv faint line but maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, I will be testing tomorrow with fmu

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->