Another update on Ema....

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
As Laura seems to be 'otherwise engaged' I thought I'd let you know I got a text from Kyle about Ema....

'When they got to the hospital Ema's haemoglobin level was 4 and it should be around 12 so no wonder she felt like shit. She's got to stay over night and home tomorrow but she wont be 100% for a week or two. She can hardly carry Jacob let alone do feds etc dont know how she's managed this week while I've been working. Her Mum is staying with me tonight to help me with Jacob who wont settle. She'll speak to you soon'

Poor Ema :(

bless her what a rubbish start for her and babe xx she will be back with him in no time tho im sure :hugs:

Grrr.. can't believe she is being separated from Jacob this is fucking horrendous, im fuming :hissy:

Ugh I don't know why they didn't fix this sooner!!

Good luck Ema, hope you feel better :hugs:

Aww poor Ema, silly hospitals not being able to do there job properly.

poor ema hope u feel better soon hunni xxxx and u can be home with little jacob.

:grr: still mad at her hospitalxx

Poor Ema - this is so shit. Please send her my love x x

Poor Ema-its a disgrace that this should happen-hope you feel better soon x

Oh bless her, poor Em, lets hope they get her all fixed and home to Kyle & Jacob ASAP!!

Has she had a transfusion then? She should have done with levels that low. Hopefully it will perk her up. Get well soon!

Poor Ema. Hope you feel better soon x x

I thought it was strange that she hasn't been on much.

Hope you feel better soon xx

Thinking of you Ema. Get well soon babe.
:hug:
Still can't believe the shitty care she's had to put up with.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"