Another Waters thread

faille

Mummy & WTT
Reaction score
Seems there's lots of waters going atm so here's another thread :rofl:

When waters are leaking, do they need to "soaking" a pad within the hour..? I swear this is what my mw's told me before.. But if that's true, is it a panty liner pad or a sanitary towel pad as I imagine there's quite a difference as to how absorbant they are.

Basically, I've been wearing sanitary towels daily for gods know how long because of the increase in discharge.

However, last night, I felt a kinda like very little 'pop' down there when I was sitting down and thought nothing of it. I went to the loo a little while later and noticed that my pad was very 'wet' looking and there was such a strong smell - very very sweet, totally different to what I've had before.

I didn't really know what to think because there was *nothing* on the pad, no staining, no colour, nothing - it just felt slightly damp and looked 'used' iykwim?

Well I thought ok I'll just keep an eye on it and since then, it's felt like I'm on my period.. you know when it's really heavy and you can feel the blood coming out (sorry TMI!) - that's what it feels like.

I changed the towel before I went to bed and when I woke up this morning, it was like it was last night - completely spotless but slightly damp, however, this morning it does not smell at all.

Do you think it could be my waters? I've got another clean towel on and going to see if the same thing happens but I don't know how "much" there has to be within a time frame for it to be my waters.

I've also had tightenings for the last 2 nights. 1st night stopped before I went to bed and only lasted a couple of hours. Last night started just after I noticed my towel being damp and lasted at least until 4.30am but by 7.30am they had stopped. They didn't get worse or more frequent but were very rhythmetic and also felt in my back.. and my bump was absolutely rock solid.

Sorry for the long post, I just don't want to waste my time going up to L&D if it doesn't sound like anything!!

I would go up and get checked, i had tightenings last night and waters broke this morning, smelling sweet.

Sounds like your waters are leaking if its your hind waters they are slower then your front waters xxx

I would get it checked anyways! It only takes an hour or so and you'll deffo get an answer x

Thanks girls, you're probably right and I should get it checked..

It's just that there's no obvious signs of leakage as the pad is spotless and I don't wanna get there and they make me think it's all in my head :rofl:

Plus the tightenings keep stopping so they can't be contractions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->