Another week+ of limbo!

lilyb

pg Limbo! ~ Mum of 5
Reaction score
Hello all x x

I should of introduced myself first I know.
But my patience is thin on the ground atm and will do that soon :blush:

I am 7weeks pg or am I ?

I started bleeding in week 5 and thought must be MC it was full on gushing red blood, I was lucky to be home on two occasions as it hit the floor! :blush: tmi! sorry x x

GP said to give it a week and then retest at the surgery so I did and got a strong positive! so off to USS yesterday.

I was found to have subchrionic hematoma which is a clot which bleeds out, no miscarriage, cervix closed!

I was amazed I hadn't lost it! however, the gestational sac was empty at 18mm (blighted ovum) :( I am sure of my dates because I was TTC and I felt it when I ov'd on 24th Aug.

I have a second scan on the 9th to check to see if my dates are wrong and if an embryo develops.

I was so sure there was no chance of being pg and now I have a glimmer of hope I am so trying not to get excited but it has been so up and down the last 2 weeks it is getting harder and harder to remain my usual laid back calm self!!

this is going to be a loooooooong week +2days :hissy:

*sigh* and breath ah feel better already just spitting that all out!

Has anyone had similar or can relate to this?
It is my 7th pregnancy and all new to me!

hey hun :hugs: What a horrible time youve been having... i have had sililar and will share because youve asked and i want to be honest.

I had a mmc earlier this year, and they diagnosed it once i got to 17mm and there was still nothing showing. I had to go for d&c in the end because nothing would happen on its own. :cry: But... when it was all happening to me I read lots of stories that turned out good news and just had dates wrong etc... i was sure on my dates as i used opks, and hospital were sure on the sizes so i knew it wasnt happening for me.

Wishing you all the luck in the world hun. :hugs:

Thanks wishes I do appreciate it :hugs: I am not one to run away with the fairies but because I have been given a wee glimmer and on an emotional rollercoster it is hard not to grasp at it !

I can see your ticker and that is heart warming :flower: congratulations and I hope you have a boring nine months ;)

Sorry for your loss earlier on x x

Aw jeffs wife thanks :hugs:
And congratulations to you too! good luck

x x

Thanks wishes I do appreciate it :hugs: I am not one to run away with the fairies but because I have been given a wee glimmer and on an emotional rollercoster it is hard not to grasp at it !

I can see your ticker and that is heart warming :flower: congratulations and I hope you have a boring nine months ;)

Sorry for your loss earlier on x x

I dont think anyones 9 months can be boring hun... noone ever tells you exactly how stressful pregnancy is!! :dohh: ...the worry just gets worse every day.

I really do hope everyhting works out for you hun... feel free to pm me any time. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->