Another 'Whats your LO wearing tonight in bed?'

ginab

Mummy to Maggie Mae
Reaction score
We havent had the heating on all day and it felt ok when i put Maggie to bed, but now it feels cold Im worrying she will be too cold.

We dont put the heating on at night normally as it makes a racket and wakes her up but ive put her in:

Long sleep vest
Thermal leggins
socks
1 long sleeve top
baby gro
and 2.5 sleeping bag

It sounds a lot but it gets so cold at night and we have a really warm duvet and i still get cold in my pj's!!

Short sleeved vest
Long sleeved PJ top
Long legged PJ bottoms
2.5 Tog sleeping bag

We have a pretty warm house and he is a "hot" child....

tonight she's in a short sleeve vest, long sleeved pj's slipper socks, (i swear they are welded to her feet!!)
and she's under a quilt x

cropped leg babygro, short sleeved vest and 2.5tog bag.

our house generally stays between 18 and 20 degrees. we have the heating set to come on early in the morning though as she wakes early if it hasn't been on

Evie's in a short sleeved vest, long sleeved, long legged jammies and under a 3.5 tog duvet.

Our house is Baltic, her room is 16 degrees now but will drop to around 14 in the middle of the night. Can't wait for the double glazing to be put in next week!

Helen's wearing

long sleeve pj top
fleecey suit with feet (really good)
2.5 tog gro bag
fleece blanket doubled over

I'm pretty sure she'll be warm enough she's been sleeping really reccently and she is good at keeping the blanket over her.

I have the heating on 24/7! I feel the cold so bad and cant stand it, but our house stays between 18-20 degrees.

Joshua is wearing a long sleeved vest, long fleecy all in one - no feet, socks and is tucked in his duvet...Well i say that, i put him under his duvet and he will kick off so throughout the night he will just sleep in what he is wearing.

Might try him in a sleeping bag thing, hes never worn one before and dunno if he'd like it though... xx

We have the heating on for a couple of hours twice a day. Oil is too expensive and our insulation too inefficient to have it on longer....

It's around 17C in Zachary's room at the moment. He's wearing a sleepsuit with socks on underneath, a short-sleeved t-shirt and cotton trousers. He's got a duvet in his cotbed, but he usually wriggles out of it and then wakes up chilly. :roll:

sleevless vest and a sleepsuit. she is under a 14 tog quilt tho!

Indie is wearing a thick fleece sleepsuit and has got a duvet over her, i never know if she'll be warm enough, i just hope she'll wake me up if shes cold x

Long-sleeved vest (what is on the top of her vest pile determines if she has a long or short sleeved vest on at the moment).
Sleepsuit with feet.
2.5 tog sleeping bag.

Her room stays pretty warm as it's next to the water tank - it's 21 in there at the moment but this will drop. If she feels cold I put a cellular blanket on her when I go to bed.

We live in a one bed flat and the way our bedroom is built it keeps all teh heat in!

Heating hasnt been on since 3pm but Anglecare monitor says it is 24degrees.

She is in a short sleeve vest and pyjamas ATM. I expect shell wake by 3 and we will co sleep so she will get more warmth from us.

No blankets.

Assuming my OH has dressed her right :haha: Esther will be in a short sleeved body suit/vest and a babygro. She will also have her duvet over her - not sure on the tog but it's not a really thin duvet. It's not too cold here and as her room is small it stays warmer for longer.

M and S have 25% off today only on kids nightwear

LO is wearing is Mothercare Little Boy gingham pyjamas. :hugs:

J has a short sleeved popper vest, long sleeved/legged pyjamas and a all in one with feet. He's covered by a blanket and his Igglepiggle fleece blanket. He usually ends up out of this in the middle of the night though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->