Another WW thread

x-MummyToBe-x

Preggo with #2
Reaction score
Sorry but i don't really get the new plan on WW anymore?

the pro points plan? i don't really get WW at all tbh my mam used to go when i was little and all i remember was her being able to still eat what she wanted and she still lost weight :lol:

I have been on the site but it just confuses me yes im dumb.. so could someone just try and explain to me bit by bit what it's all about?

:flower:

Basically fruits and most veg are free points, you can eat as much as you want (until satisfied).

All other foods have a points value depending on the portion size and the amount of fiber, protein, carbs and fat it has in them (the online system works this all out for me so takes the guessing work out of it). Lower fat/healthier foods (chicken, low fat cheeses etc.) have lower points values than things like steak.

You get a set amount of points to work with in a day, mine is 29 and you are supposed to use all of those points. You also get 49 weekly or flex points. These are extra points that you can use any way that you want (a night out or an extra snack each evening etc.)

Basically fruits and most veg are free points, you can eat as much as you want (until satisfied).

All other foods have a points value depending on the portion size and the amount of fiber, protein, carbs and fat it has in them (the online system works this all out for me so takes the guessing work out of it). Lower fat/healthier foods (chicken, low fat cheeses etc.) have lower points values than things like steak.

You get a set amount of points to work with in a day, mine is 29 and you are supposed to use all of those points. You also get 49 weekly or flex points. These are extra points that you can use any way that you want (a night out or an extra snack each evening etc.)

With the new plan... is there any change in the way they calculate how many points you can have in a day? x

yes, I'm not sure how it's calculated though. I went from 23 points a day to 29 points a day (which I think is the average)

yes, I'm not sure how it's calculated though. I went from 23 points a day to 29 points a day (which I think is the average)

Thanks. I'll have to google it and find out what has changed. I'd love to go back but I can't afford it so I thought if I found out what has changed I can follow it from home. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->