Anovulation after stopping vitex?

Ruby14

Reaction score
I took vitex for 11 months with a month break in the middle after my miscarriage. Since then I'd been O'ing between cd30 and cd40 while taking vitex. I stopped taking it at the beginning of my current cycle and I'm now cd40 with no O in sight. I've been spotting the last few days. Anyone with similar experience? Please help:nope:

Yeah i had same when i stopped taking red clover which does a similar thing. I think its because u are supposed to stop gradually rather than suddenly. I stopped a 2nd time just wanting a break and i weened myself off over the cycle and it didnt effect me

Yeah i had same when i stopped taking red clover which does a similar thing. I think its because u are supposed to stop gradually rather than suddenly. I stopped a 2nd time just wanting a break and i weened myself off over the cycle and it didnt effect me

That makes me feel better! Have you heard of other people having the same issues? And did you try restarting it when that happened to you or did you just wait it out? Or how long did it take before you finally O'd? Sorry for all the questions I'm just desperate

Lol dont worry. First time i paniced but i was devasted after cp and my heart wasnt 100% into trying. And it did mess my cycle up my temps were lower and o pain not as strong. My cycle went a bit nuts. And it didnt get better until i went back on it. My temps were always just above coverline. My advice is maybe to start again next cycle and maybe after 2 cycles ween ur self off like go every other day one week then 2 days next week. Heped me when i went off red clover. I have actually spoke to other ladies who went through exactly the same thing on here so dont worry its fixable x

Lol dont worry. First time i paniced but i was devasted after cp and my heart wasnt 100% into trying. And it did mess my cycle up my temps were lower and o pain not as strong. My cycle went a bit nuts. And it didnt get better until i went back on it. My temps were always just above coverline. My advice is maybe to start again next cycle and maybe after 2 cycles ween ur self off like go every other day one week then 2 days next week. Heped me when i went off red clover. I have actually spoke to other ladies who went through exactly the same thing on here so dont worry its fixable x

Thanks so much! I'm seeing a holistic care doctor to go over my blood work tomorrow and I'll see what he thinks about me restarting it since this is now delaying O. Ugh why the struggle. Thanks again for sharing. It's definitely helped relive some of my stress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->