anovulatory cycle bleeding

dinky

happy mum to 2 girls :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies af arrived 2 weeks early for me on cd22 after a anovulatory cycle. This is the strangest period I have ever had, was light for the first 3 days, medium for the next 3 days then today it has been heavier on cd7. I've been getting black jelly like clots (sorry tmi) with a mixture of brown old looking blood and bright red fresh looking blood. I had a anovulatory cycle over 3 years ago and that af was light and lasted 16 days!!

For anyone who suffers from anov cycles, how long did your bleeding last? How heavy is the bleeding? And do you tend to o the next cycle or have another anov cycle? I temp and use opks so I'm sure it was a anov cycle. Thanks in advance for any replies

Mine are just the same as cycles where I ovulate. The only way I know is negative OPKs and much longer cycles. Could you talk to your doctor?

Thanks mrsmac, I will go to my gp if the bleeding continues longer than 16 days. I really hate this, my cycles are normal until I ttc! It happened last time I ttc as well :( don't understand it, just want to get on with bding lol

Tell me about it - we started TTC #2 last November and that's when my cycles went a bit wacky. I think that was as a result of me going back to work after maternity leave though - they say stress can affect your hormones!

Yeah I think mines defo stress related, had a mc at 8 weeks at the end of august and a chemical about 5 weeks ago, been putting a lot of pressure on myself to get pregnant again and started temping and using opks, i found the opks more stressful than anything lol!!

For me, I'm pretty sure stress affects progesterone - I too had a mc in August and I'm pretty sure it's because I have such low progesterone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->