Anovulatory cycle???

BreakingJenni

Reaction score
So, last month I TTC for my first cycle, and it seemed like it worked until AF came. But it was very light and had no clotting which has never happened to me before, it also lasted for 3 days so I was told it couldn't have been implantation. I was due to ovulate today and I usually get the normal wet/watery cm then the ewcm, but this month it was nothing or very lotion like. I've always had a regular cycle and ovulated/had AF on time until now? I'm pretty confused on what's going on :/

i have read when you have an abnormal period you may not have o'd. i know thats true as im terrified of flying and i didnt o that month and had 1 day light period. maybe you have not o yet. you o at different times during each cycle usually within a few days but the time from o to af is normally the same. i wouldnt go by cm alone personally. i would use opks if you dont already which will tell you that youre about to o and bbt which will confirm if you have o'd - as you can get all the o symptoms as if you are about to, and not actually o. the only way to confirm that you have o'd is by bbt.

i also want to say that implantation can be spotting to a light period and can last a few days - if i was you i would take a hpt to make sure youre not pg just to be on the safe side. at least you can rule it out before buying opk and thermometers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->