Anovulatory cycle?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
Have any of you ever experienced an anovulatory cycle where you know you didn't ovulate? If so, were your cycles longer than usual or did you have any breakthrough bleeding in between cycles? Also what was your bleeding like (really heavy, really light, spotting)? All responses would be greatly appreciated!

I can't offer any advice but I'm currently on cd 36 with no AF (usual cycle 29-31 days) and BFN so wondering if I might be having one of those. Hopefully someone will come along with some actual advice.

According to my dr I am experiencing one now. I am currently cd 58 and still waiting on af. They can last anywhere from 40-60 days. It's very frustrating especially when this cycle we gave it our all but I didn't ovulate. I'm going to make another dr appt this week to see if there's something she can give to force af to come. She didn't offer anything at my last appt just in case it was just a late O, but at this point there's no way I'm pregnant. I'm also going to ask her about vitex since it is supposed to help regulate longer cycles and assists in ovulation. I use to have these types of cycles in the past after my iud was removed and my periods were definately heavier :-(.

I didnt o one cycle due to stress i had two days of spotting 1 light af day and thats it. It was about a week early too. I didnt get any o pains and i just knew when i didnt get them i didnt o

I know when I don't ovulate as I have a longer cycle. I know when I have ovulate because I get really tender breasts that don't go away till af comes x

I had two anovulatory cycles in the beginning of the year. skipped january and february. Then came back to normal beginning of April. Then just before I got my bfp I was on CD 53 so I thought it was another wacky month. Not much you can do apart from either wait it out or ask your doctor for some Vitex to get your cycle going again? x

Don't give up. I just O'd on cd 59. If you have more than one anovulatory cycle in a row, I'd talk to your dr. There may be a hormone imbalance.

I have long cycles normally but really long when they're anovulatory. Also my flow was much lighter than usual. I got pregnant on cd 28 with dd and would have thought it was another anovulatory if I hadn't been using opks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->