Anovulatory cycle

proud mummy!
Reaction score
I believe im having an anovulatory cycle now. I had positive opks every day for 2 weeks. Then on cd 15 i had some bleeding. Not quite light bleeding but too heavy to be spotting but never reached a pad. That lasted 2 hours. Then the same on cd 16. Then on cd 20 my temp shot up and sayed up long enough for ff to give me ch's. At 8dpo my ch were taken away and my temp has stayed low since. I am now cd 28. No sign of ovulation or a positive hpt. If there is anyone who has had an anov cycle do you think that's what im having? Will i be in for a long wait for af to arrive? This is just so frustrating.

If it truly is annovulatory it could end any time or last until you actually do ovulate. It is a very individual thing. Sorry you're going through such frustration.

Sorry you're having to go through this :( It can be soooo frustrating! I had many of these cycles before DD and they were all over the place... some lasted 40 days, some lasted over 100 days. Hopefully yours is just a fluke cycle and will right itself soon!

I believe im having an anovulatory cycle now. I had positive opks every day for 2 weeks. Then on cd 15 i had some bleeding. Not quite light bleeding but too heavy to be spotting but never reached a pad. That lasted 2 hours. Then the same on cd 16. Then on cd 20 my temp shot up and sayed up long enough for ff to give me ch's. At 8dpo my ch were taken away and my temp has stayed low since. I am now cd 28. No sign of ovulation or a positive hpt. If there is anyone who has had an anov cycle do you think that's what im having? Will i be in for a long wait for af to arrive? This is just so frustrating.

Ive had many anov cycles the last few months, my cycles ranged from 14 days to 60+ days. My advice, if you dont want to wait for AF, is to see your doctor. They will do one of 2 things, 1. Put you on Provera, progesterone to induce AF, or 2. Do a progesterone bloodtest to check where in your cycle you are.

Goodluck

I have been given back my crosshairs and apparently im 11dpo. I just want this cycle over.

chart looks anovulatory to me...that's what most of mine have looked like! I'm so sorry they're the worstttt cycles. if it goes on too long without AF and temps continue to be rocky, go see your doc and ask to be put on provera to jump start your next cycle!

:hugs:

I think I'm having an anovulatory cycle. I'm over a month late for AF (40 days). 3 BFN's. I don't temp or do opk's though. I do have PCOS though. I'm just going to wait it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->