Anovulatory cycle?

Frankygib

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

After an emotional un-welcome arrival of AF I updated my app ( I use Natural Cycles) and it has told me I didn't even ovulate this cycle?

I track my BBT, CM and I use OPK.

I got a positive OPK so we baby danced and obviously there was no BFP.

What experience do you have with anovulatory cycles? It's the first time my app has said this and obviously now I'm panicked.

Lovage xxx

I’ve skipped ovulation before, but I never get a real period when I do. I’ll get some spotting for 2-3 days around the time I’d expect my period, but no real flow. I never get a real flow until after I ovulate. The latest I have ever ovulated was something like cd 32.

Hi hun

I had one weird cycle just recently. Ive been off Levlen Ed since May 2020. My cycles have been as follows:

June - 28 days
July - 28 days
August - 29 days
Sept - 25 days
Oct - 30 days
Nov- 36 days (i was extremely stressed this cycle)
Dec - 33 days
JAN- MISSED PERIOD
Feb - 55 day cycle between end of december and feb!

With my last cycle, I did the same thing and didnt decide to track or temp. I had spotting on expected AF day and got so excited. I tested, faint bfp the next day and was over the moon. Tested two days later negative. Then got bloods done a week later negative. I went to the doctors as I thought maybe it was an ectopic pregnancy and he suggested I get bloods done this week. Yesterday I woke up and AF arrived, 25 days late. I will say ive lost alot of weight since Dec (15 kgs) and the dr and I are thinking that may have been the cause of it. However my weight has gone up and down for years and I have never skipped a period in my life. Therefore I think I had an annouvulatory cycle in Jan 2021, either from the weight loss or my hormones arent right from the pill. I believe its very common.

I have now booked a fertility appointment to check my hormone levels as I am worried they arent where they should be. I am doing this before I try things like vitex.

I hope you get some answers. I suggest talking to your doctor or getting your hormone levels checked to ensure you are ovulating :) Lots of Baby Dust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->