Antenatal ?

mummytobe

2 little girls
Reaction score
Dont know where my head has been in the past few weeks but realised im nearly 28 weeks with no antenatal classes booked ! Just read my notes and it says to call at 20 weeks!! Am i too late to book ? I thought id give them a call but can find no numbers in my pack, the only thing was a parent education class.. is this the same thing ? theyre closed now anyways... but will I be wasting my time calling them cause theyre not the right ones ?? AND are antenatal classes any good ??

x

I had a similar problem, mw here had said nothing, it was at my 28 week check up I asked about them. So it could be worth making a phone call to mw and ask as mine had the enrolement forms on her not in the packs? Didn't make sense to me either... We've managed to get booked onto some that are running in Sept, they weren't offered during August...

NCT do offer some courses, check their information on their website for when their courses are and how much... We were too late for their course, but could have opted for the one closer to due date if I wanted to spend the money; We decided against it as money has bocome rather tight at the moment...

Hope this helps...

Thanks, my mw quite scary so ill prob just wait until i see her in a couple of weeks lool if i have no joy with this other number i found ! Time goes so quick you just forget what week it is !! hehe
xx

parentcraft classes are the same thing, our midwife said she's book us on ours but didnt. we just turned up on the day and time it said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->