Anterior Placenta

Katie.2011

Mummy to baby bean
Reaction score
Ok so I read through my notes at some point at 20 odd weeks and realised I had an anterior placenta,googled it as u do as i wasnt really feeling much apart from flutters etc anyway as time goes on still wasnt feeling a great deal and it was only at 29 weeks oh felt baby move a tiny movement, but I tell you what the last week babys going crazy and I feel everything, such a pointless post but makes me dead happy now that Im feeling bump,oh feeling it move and stick out and everything now and even tho the big movemnts make him feel sick hes so proud and happy now :haha: like I said pointless post but just dead happy as I thought it would be always the same as in not feeling much. xx

I'm the same, thought I wouldnt feel much, but its like he is trying to break out through the side somedays now. :) xx

I've been the same hun. I never used to feel very much at all but now I feel her almost all the time and I can tell if it's a foot or a hand she's prodding me with. A lot of bum wriggling happening as well, I've got Baby Boyonce in there I think.

Thankfully she doesn't wake me up too much in the night though ... or at least not yet.

I'm the same. I started feeling LO moving at 29 weeks and LO hasn't stopped since. I'm 34 weeks now and I can feel it all the time (lucky it doens't wake me up) it's such a wonderful feeling. :thumbup:

I also have an anterior placenta. I have been able to feel movements from 20 weeks, but usually only in the bottom with the occasional twitch up near my ribs. My baby WAS head up last week, but I haven't been feeling any cervix kicks lately which makes me wonder if she has now moved head down. Also been feeling a lot of pressure on my bladder too... I hope she has moved, but am a little worried because I don't feel her movements as much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->