Anti nausea pills (stemzine)

TTC 84

Reaction score
So all day sickness has kicked in I'm really struggling , my dr prescribed stemzine for me but when I've read up on it it says not recommended if pregnant ? He said it was completely safe now I'm hesitant to take it ?

This happened to me (with a different medication though) for when I had all day nausea. He prescribed it & said it was safe, but when I looked it up, it said that there werent many studies done on pregnant ladies, so I just pushed through the sickness!!

Hmm I think I'll do the same as hard as it will be , not going to risk it . Thanks buffy .

Does it say that on the leaflet within the box, or have you read it somewhere else?
Has it got another name on the the box, or does it just say Stemzine?

I got given the same tablets at the start of my pregnancy and i also got nervous about taking them after reading leaflet but called doctor and they said they have been using them for years and years on pregnant women its just the makers of the tablet dont like to say its safe as its never been tested. but she also reccomended me only to take them if i couldnt keep anything down at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"