anticipation

warmfuzzies

Reaction score
Good morning! Well its morning for me anyway.....Im sitting at work, about to get off in half hour and decided to jump on this site and register, as I am anticipating a BFP in two days. I look forward to posting all my symptoms for the symptom seekers like myself. I am supposed to start my period wednesday (2days) and im always on time, this month, however I have a sneeking suspision that it will not come. I hope not anyway. I could be terribly wrong. so until wednesday..... wish me luck. Oh,,, I dont want to test because of the fear of the big let down. I figure if I get my period then I can deal with that, but If I am faced with a BFN on a pee stick,,,, well,,,, I just dont want to see that. *wink*
wish me luck,,,,

Welcome! Wishing you lots of luck. What symptoms have you had?

Ooh good luck! And welcome of course!

You seem to have loads of PMA, so hope you're right and there is a BFP coming your way!

Good luck for Wednesday.
You sound like you've got loadsof PMA! Have you had any symptoms, or do you just have a good feeling?
x

Welcome! This site is addicting and you'll love it! I really hope you get your BFP! I am expecting my period next Monday and I have a feeling it is not coming! Good luck!!!!

Hi Rustyswife...just saw you are from Alabama- me too! Not a whole lot of people from the states on here, and to see another Alabamian is nice :hugs:

Welcome and FX'd for you!!! Good Luck!!! I am from Alabama.....but live in California....not all it's cracked up to be!!! Keep us posted!!

I'm from mississippi, i know it's not alabama but it's so close! There aren't many ppl on here that live in the states, especially from the south! glad i read this post and saw ya'll on here!

Hi Kate! Glad to see another "southern gal" around here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->