• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Antihistamine

brunettebimbo

Mum of 2 Boys!
Reaction score
I know during pregnancy you can't take them so my question is do you take them whilst TTC?

Ooh good question. I have been thinking about taking them but I have been holding off in case I get pregnant. Would be interesting to know if others still take them xx

just found this....
There are a variety of other medications that can affect your cervical mucus as well. Antihistamines, for example, can decrease or thicken cervical mucus, as can dicyclomine. Hormones, such as contained in birth control pills or in hormone therapy, can sometimes change cervical mucus one direction or the other, as well.

I know during pregnancy you can't take them so my question is do you take them whilst TTC?

I am on 2 different Antihistamines and they are baby safe, my doctors say.. The doctors are a family doctor and a head doctor.. I hope I'm not getting the wrong info....

I've continued to take antihistamine while ttc as can't cope through the summer without them unfortunately! It hasn't affected my cervical mucus from what I can tell, so far. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"