• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anxiety about conceiving #2

Sluiggi

Reaction score
Hello all!

So I have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old daughter and am trying to conceive baby number 2. I've never charted anything before so this is all new to me. I used an "estimated calendar/calculator" online, which I read that isn't very helpful.

From January through April I have been keeping track of my periods and I average out at a 27 day cycle.

I had my period on April 10-14. The estimated calculator said my ovulation days would have been between 23-26 of April or something like that. Me and hubby DTD on April 21st and 22nd.

On April 24 I felt a little crampy so I suspected I was ovulating that day. Fast forward to May 3-5 and I've been having on and off light cramps. I've taken a pregnancy test everyday from April 29 until today which is May 5 using Wonfo/Erpt/Answer/Clearblue/Dollar store brands.

They were all a :bfn:

I've been having lower sore back pain for a while now and that usually happens when I'm about to have my period. I feel like a crazy woman :brat:

My period is due on the 7th or 8th this week and I just have this terrible feeling like I'm not pregnant. I seen so many negative tests its killing me!!

How long did it take for you to see your :bfp:?

Hello all!

So I have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old daughter and am trying to conceive baby number 2. I've never charted anything before so this is all new to me. I used an "estimated calendar/calculator" online, which I read that isn't very helpful.

From January through April I have been keeping track of my periods and I average out at a 27 day cycle.

I had my period on April 10-14. The estimated calculator said my ovulation days would have been between 23-26 of April or something like that. Me and hubby DTD on April 21st and 22nd.

On April 24 I felt a little crampy so I suspected I was ovulating that day. Fast forward to May 3-5 and I've been having on and off light cramps. I've taken a pregnancy test everyday from April 29 until today which is May 5 using Wonfo/Erpt/Answer/Clearblue/Dollar store brands.

They were all a :bfn:

I've been having lower sore back pain for a while now and that usually happens when I'm about to have my period. I feel like a crazy woman :brat:

My period is due on the 7th or 8th this week and I just have this terrible feeling like I'm not pregnant. I seen so many negative tests its killing me!!

How long did it take for you to see your :bfp:?

FYI: Before I found out I was pregnant during my first pregnancy I had no spotting whatsoever and for this cycle I haven't seen any spotting yet.

I have pcos and I'm blessed with a 3 year old son I've been ttc for 2 years and think I may have got a bfp the month I gave up ttc ...

Got faint positives for the past 3 days blood test tomorrow and af would be due around the 9th we must be on similar cycles

Congratulations :D I'm going to test tomorrow and then on the 8th. If they're both negative I'll just try again next cycle!

I got my BFP the month I started using ovulation tests, 5 months TTC. Unfortunately it ended in mc but I'm now trying the sperm meets egg plan as it seems nice and easy without worrying about charting.

#1 11 months #2 still trying ... 21 months. Ds was 3 when we started trying for our second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"