Anxiety and Sex (Possible Pregnancy)

Jace3349

Reaction score
I have really bad anxiety when it comes to my ex and sex, yet I still keep sleeping with her, which is something I need to stop, and have for the time being. To a point where I'm making myself physically sick. I don't have anyone to talk to, so I figured I'd try here.

So, my ex and I had sex on May 30. I used a condom, and pulled out that time as well. She then told me she started her period on June 2 and it was normal. We had sex twice in June, one on the 11th, but we didn't get to finish due to getting interrupted. Then again on the 17th. Both times I used a condom and pulled out. That's the last time we had sex. So, again, she said she bled on July 2nd for a day. She said it was lighter than normal, but it wasn't light. I think she said she went through 3 tampons. She sent me proof. I won't go into details, but it was definitely proof. She then said she spotted a little bit a couple of days later. Now it's close to time for her to have her period and she's not feeling it like it's coming. She keeps telling me she's 100% positive she's not pregnant and there's no way she could be unless God has a sense of humor.

So, I asked her to take a test, she kind of balked at the idea and said the test wouldn't be accurate at this point. The last time we had sex was a month and a half ago.She also told me that she would take a test if she was late, and she would tell me if it was negative, but wouldn't tell me if it was positive?

However, she has told me her breasts have been hurting for a little over a month, but she credits that to losing weight and them getting smaller. She also said she's been getting up more at night to urinate for the past month or so. To me these sound like early pregnancy symptoms and I'm freaking out.

Also, when she had what she thinks is her period this month, she was getting over bronchitis and an ear infection in where she was taking Augmentin. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with all of this or not.

Can someone please talk some sanity into me? I'm worrying myself sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->