• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anxiety while TTC - has anyone experienced this?

MorgLeFay

Reaction score
Let me start by saying that I have an anxiety disorder, so I know logically that this is just part of it. But I have to know, does anyone else get anxiety about a BFP, even though most of the time you're hoping for one?
Oh, and AF must've gotten pulled over or something, because she's a day late. :|

Yeah i suffer with anxiety and i had a bad first pregnancy. I got a bfp last yr and i had loads of bad thought like can i cope with this going through all the problems afain in my first what if its this what if its that and i had a chemical so made me really guilty. Then i would have anxiety as to what if i have cp again what if i have complication my sons 3. But i had councilling at the end of last yr and it helped with other stuff and my anxiety for ttc is a lot better its not gone but i can cope a lot better. Have you thought of councilling? If you cant my councillor told me to do 2 things write down why you feel anxious and really go into the reasons behind it and to take deep breathes sounds stupid but it helps

Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it. Talked to DH earlier today about the possibility of seeing a professional about it.
Also, yeah. Got a visit from the patron saint of cramps and mood swings, so things are back to normal for a little while. Mixed feelings...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"