Anxiety

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
I know I'm only 4 weeks but I'm so anxious.

I've been having a little bit of cramping which I remember with my daughter to be normal at this stage. It's not horrendous and I'm not super worried but it's the lack of symptoms elsewhere. My boobs are only sore occasionally and I'm not sick. I'm definitely more tired but other than that I'm not experiencing any pregnancy symptoms. I'm so anxious that something is wrong.

Please someone tell me that it's all in my head..

Hi,
Please don't worry. The cramps are normal, although I know they can be unsettling.
Morning sickness usually starts around the 6 week mark (it did for me last time and about 7 weeks with dd1) but some people are lucky enough to skip all that (I did with dd2)

:flower:

hi, im super anxious too, for most people morning sickness starts between week 5.5 to 7, I dont ever have sore boobs, but tiredness is def a symptom. There really is no yes or no answer, hang in there .

I also have anxiety, I was also super nervous until I started getting my scans/bloodwork done. I have had very few symptoms. very early (around 4 weeks) I had pressure pain in my uterus when having sex (sorry tmi). and most of the time I had period pains but no severe cramping nor bleeding. My doctor told me as long as there is no real serious cramping with a pattern, then you should be fine.

My boobs were only a bit tender, nothing significant. I didn't get M/S until 5.5W, even then it wasn't awful, just vomited a few times in the morning, it usually went away by noon. after that I felt kind of hungover for the rest of the day and it lasted until around 9 weeks.

My skin has been breaking out worse than usual, but I also have had crappy skin for the past 2 years off and on. (worse around my period).

Other than that, my nipples just started getting itchy some days, (I'm 15 weeks now). and I feel my clothes getting tighter, uterus feels heavier. Sometimes I'm still in disbelief that I am actually pregnant, but the scans and bloodwork show that I definitely am!

Don't worry about it too much, try to focus on other things and try to get an 8 week scan it may help with the anxiety (I had one and I felt better .... for about a week lol, then more worries came to mind).

Good luck with everything! Keep us all posted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->