anxious about getting everything ready NOW!!

vix1989

Baby Christmas <3
Reaction score
hiya!
i seriously dont know whats going on with me lol
i dont know if im nesting or what but i certaintly wasnt like this with my first! :nope:
When i was pregnant with my first and i was nesting i was into doing calm things like gardening and doing tons of baking!
But with this madam i want to revamp my full house in 2 days my partner and i have decorated the baby's room ( which is also going to be our sons too as we only live in a 2 bedroom) and decorated our hallway landing and stairs ( and to be honest im not even sure i like it now lol :blush:)
I am hoping to get our bedroom done seen as its never been done and weve lived here for nearly 3 years! and also the living room and bathroom, because for some reason they are really doing my head in i want them doing NOW!!!! lol i just cant sit still!

Also im desperate to get all of babys things ive got some i just need to get big things like a pram, bouncer, monitors, steriliser and a few more outfits and a winter coat ... oh and my hospital things.
But i cant get them yet as i sent off for my surestart grant not this wednesday just gone last wednesday before and havent heard anything yet, they said its not sorted yet and to ring this wednesday coming, im sick of waiting round i wont be able to relax until the house is ready and the babys things are bought they i can relax, but everything has to be on hold because i have to wait for income support to sort out and the surestart grant!

i think im driving my partner mad with me running round wanting everything done! i also want it all done now because before the baby comes i want to spend some nice times with my son before she arrives so he dosent feel left out!

for my partners sake i hope the money gets sorted soon then i wont be running round like a headless chicken!
anyone else the same?

I made a post about the same thing I'm like a mad woman been decorating like crazy lived here three years never cared before ha ha. Been trying to get everything done and I still have a month and a bit I'm gonna go nuts ha

I'm starting to get itchy feet myself now .. OH moved in to my flat 2 weeks ago and while we've pretty much sorted out all his stuff and found homes for most of it, our bedroom still has a box or two in there and we need to get some decorating done.
Only problem is, my mind is motivated to do it but it's not reaching my body! :rofl:

no worries hun! everything will fall into place before your little ones born!

nowadays i m so lazy...i want to do so many things but feeling like to sleep all the time...:sleep::sleep::cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->