• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anxious about U/S tomorrow :/

Bespy

Reaction score
Second ultrasound is tomorrow morning. First one, at about 6 weeks showed no fetal pole and my HGC this week dropped just a little, so fingers crossed that there will be a healthy little jelly bean with a strong heartbeat!!! Let's just hope I can get some sleep tonight!

Hi Bespy. I just had my first today at 5w5d. We didn't see a fetal pole or heartbeat either, just the yolk sack. The doctor said tnhis was totally normal for 5-6 weeks. I have my next one at 6w6d so hoping I see more. Oh and I didn't get today's blood work results back yet so hoping those are on the rise as well. Let me know how tomorrow goes. Fingers crossed for you!

Good luck to both you girls. I know how scary it can be! be positive, and just need to realize its out of your control!

Hi Bespy. I just had my first today at 5w5d. We didn't see a fetal pole or heartbeat either, just the yolk sack. The doctor said tnhis was totally normal for 5-6 weeks. I have my next one at 6w6d so hoping I see more. Oh and I didn't get today's blood work results back yet so hoping those are on the rise as well. Let me know how tomorrow goes. Fingers crossed for you!

Best of luck to you, got my toes and fingers crossed for you too! :)

Thinking of you girls...and praying you have sticky jumping beans!!! Keep us all updated!!!

Can I ask what happened in your scans? Hope everything is looking good. In a similar situation, although I'm further along with no heartbeat yet. Hearing more stories helps me pass time until my next scan.

I'm freaking out too, Tuesday morning I have my 12 week scan but symptoms have subsided and although thats normal, this is our 1st and nothing seems normal lol. I'm just worried but will be till the baby is born probably.

Ley us know how it worked out please! GL

Unfortunately things did not work out well. I was heart broken to hear the diagnosis of a blighted ovum. Just waiting on a call from the obstetrician to schedule a d&c. My thoughts are with you all for the best outcomes possible. Message me if you need to talk xo

Bespy, so sorry that your pregnancy did not work out. Are you trying again? I'm waiting for my next scan in two days but my head knows that things don't look great. My heart, however, cannot give up until there is no doubt. Thanks for replying!

Bespy, I'm so so sorry to hear of your loss.

Slg, my blood work came back good and is still on the rise. My doctor was happy with everything and didn't voice and concerns that we didnt see a hb since I was still under 6 weeks. I'll update again on Friday after my 6w6d scan. I just have a bad feeling, but I am praying its just in my head. How are you doing with everything?

kla-glad that everything looks good. The heart usually starts beating sometime in the 6th week so sounds like you are right on track.

I'm doing ok. Just trying to be patient until my scan tomorrow. I've had some light cramping but my belly is starting to pooch so I guess things are just stretching out.

Unfortunately I got bad news today. The scan showed no growth of the sac in two weeks and that the baby has shrunk by just a bit. The Dr. said she could also see where the sac and such is starting to detach from the uterine wall. Definitely a miscarriage in progress. I'm sad that it didn't work out but mostly right now I feel relief that I have an answer and can move on.

Kla-I hope that your outcome is much better and there is still reason to think that it will be!
Besby-I hope to see you back in this forum again very soon. My doctor says a month or so for my hormone levels to drop and then we can try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"