Anxious nervous and excited?

RissaxRomance

possible pregnancy?
Reaction score
Okay so i am 15 and i think i might be pregnant..
my boyfriend did not use a condom the four times we had sex in one night and i am not on birth control because my mom refuses to put me on it =/
I'll be 16 on January second. I will be taking the test January 1st(happy new years right?)
although i am nervous as to what my parents will say and as of what my boyfriends parents will say i am kind of excited for being so young.
I mean i know it sounds silly and all but i already started thinking of names.
My boy friend Rob decided to take full responsibility for me and for the living thing that may be inside of me.
We sat down and talked before we even decided to have sex and talked about possible pregnancy. We agreed there would be no abortion and no adoption.

Right now i just need some support and ideas of how to tell my parents if i do find out i am pregnant...
and what to expect.
my mom and i don't really talk about pregnancy at all. =/

thanks<3 :hugs:

I think its important that you speak to your mum about this. You will need as much support as possible, if you are indeed pregnant. Good luck with everything sweetie <3

thank you. It means a lot.
i just wish i knew exactly how to tell her.
as for my dad..
well i know he's already going to loose his marbles.. :neutral:

I don't mean to be mean but don't get your hopes up to high because you might not be pregnant.
you still need to talk to your mother and get on some birth control.

preggoeggo is right, you may not be pregnant at all so take your time and don't get so stressed! :hugs: why won't your mom let you use birth control? does she know you are sexually active? if she does, then what on earth does she expect will happen?
x

Last 2 posts are right.. You'd have to be really lucky (or not) to have had sex on one of your ovulating days. It does happen, but usually happens when your doing it more days than one.. Anyway if youre not get on birth control, you dont need your mums permission surely
?

as long as a doctors thinks your mature
enough and have a good understanding you
dont need consent to go on the pill or have
any other sort of contraception ...

perhaps try an implant or coil if you're worried
about your mother knowing ...

as for being pregnant dont get your hopes up
too much there is a possibilty but a small one
would be worth waiting for your next period
before getting too excited :thumbup:

xxx​

I agree with everyone dont get your hopes up lovely.
And being a young mum is hard too. I got pregnant at 14 and had my daughter at 15 so if you want chat to someone just PM me :)
x

Sadly Jenny she lives in the states, There's usually an age cap on when you can get birth control without parents permission...
I'm sure it's different in every state but here in Missouri I believe you have to be 17 :shrug:

I think that you can get the pill from your PCP if you ask for it and your doctor has to keep it confidential. Besides that, why not use condoms? Anyone at any age can buy them. Very effective if used correctly. Try to be as careful as possible, hun. You need to enjoy the life you have as a teenager. Good luck.
Also, I think that you can get the pill at any planned parenthood. I think that you are old enough.

My mum found out about 2 minutes after I found out.
She bought me some pregnancy tests and then I took one, and I didn't wanna show her cause I saw a feint line saying I was pregnant... it then got darker.
She came into my room and was like..
DID YOU TAKE THOSE TESTS?
I was like yeahh... She's like what'd it say. I'm like I don't know... She's like show me... I'm like no :\ then gave it to her.
And she was just like
Baby your pregnant...
and she's been really helpful the whole time and I don't know how I could have kept it a secret from her.

Actually I live in the states as well, and started birth control when I was 14, though it was for an actually medical reason, but they didn't have to ask my parents. She just prescribed it for me.

thanks for all the information guys :)
i am trying not to think too much about it lately.
i don't want to be disappointed if i am not.
but about the birth control my mom does not know i am sexually active, but she thinks if she puts me on the pill that i'm just going to go around sleeping with guys.
I am very far from being anywhere near to that, in fact i actually get nervous when it comes down to stuff like that. Rob was my first and he is also the first guy that i felt comfortable with.

I am going to see what i can do.
my boyfriend and i agreed that next time we were going to absolutely use a condom and that if there wasn't one than we were going to have to wait (even if it kills us) >_<

Not sure if they have similar down there, but here (Canada) we have sexual health walk-in clinics (where they test for STDs, pregnancy, HIV, provide free condoms and counselling)... they will also give you birth control, I think my friend pays $10 a pack from it, but they are all different.

:hugs:Best of luck whatever outcome there is. The only way to tell your parents is to really just be straight out with it.. I wrote my parents a letter in case they flipped out but I never had to give it to them.

You sound responsible for talking to your boyfriend before even starting to have sex w/ him what would happen if you did get pregnant, and I'm happy that he is going to be supportive of you & the baby if you are pregnant. Let us know what happens when you test!

have you missed your period? or had any signs or symptoms that u might be pregnant???x

Hiyahh :)
I'm from WTT but seen this thread, and i'm a teen like yourself but a bit older.
First of all if you only had sex once, then there's only a small chance your pregnant. In the past I have been stupid and used no protection, too many times! As i'm sure some of the girls on here will know I thought I was pregnant, but i'm not so i moved on to the WTT area.
I'm pretty much sure your not pregnant, sorry if you wanted to be.
Can't you go on the pill without parents permission in the state? If you can't then seriously start writing to someone or kick up a fuss because that's awful! xx

Hiyahh :)
I'm from WTT but seen this thread, and i'm a teen like yourself but a bit older.
First of all if you only had sex once, then there's only a small chance your pregnant. In the past I have been stupid and used no protection, too many times! As i'm sure some of the girls on here will know I thought I was pregnant, but i'm not so i moved on to the WTT area.
I'm pretty much sure your not pregnant, sorry if you wanted to be.
Can't you go on the pill without parents permission in the state? If you can't then seriously start writing to someone or kick up a fuss because that's awful! xx
There's an age limit in different states..
There's to many parents that don't want their daughter on BC thinking it's an excuse to run out and have lots of unprotected sex basically..
It won't get passed here for a very long time, if ever to get it before that age without parents permission..
There's tons of political sites that have it up where they're trying to get it to like give out BC in schools and stuff but there are wayy to many strict parents here(Mainly due to religion. Not trying to start a fight or anything it's just true) that won't let it pass.

i 100% agree with jas there is tomany places here in the states that just wont let you get on BC unless you have parental lcontrol i tried to get on bc before i concived my son and couldnt afterwords i got on it and then i still got pregnant becuase i was dumb and would not go to a stor and buy condoms i truelly belived that that was the guys job but my childrens father WOULD not buy condoms to say the least i was a dump teen and got drunk one night and well my bc was having issues because i concived with my girls now the states wont even let you take a pregnancy test at school which i KNOW there are schools that let you go ask the nurses but not on the west coast

i have yet to start my period and i have a few of the 1-2 week symptoms/signs.

so, i got a test from my friend earlier today
i had planned on waiting to take it but i'm doing it tomorrow morning...
wish me luck =////

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"