Anxious nervous and excited?

luck hun it wont show up positive unless you wait till you are supposed to start your period if you are taking a realitively cheap one at least

First of all if you only had sex once, then there's only a small chance your pregnant.

It only takes once while you're ovulating. And if you're not charting, then you wouldn't know when.

So if you arent charting, then theres every chance. Not exactly small.

To the original poster = goo luck, let us know how you get on! x

i took the test the minute i woke up in the morning today and a breathe of relief for not being pregnant and yet a deep sigh for not being pregnant.
I got a hold of my boyfriend and i let him know it was a negative. Deep sigh for him as well. I didn't think he was just as excited as i was about being pregnant.
but we both agreed that for right now it was probably better that i wasn't and that when we were 110% ready that maybe we would try again in the future if we remained together. Anywho, i am now sick from all the stress i've endured.
:wacko:

anyways, i wanted to thank everyone for their support and for all the information. It means a lot :)

thanks for letting us know :) its probably a good thing in the long run hun just focus on the positives xx

here in NC if you go to a planned parenthood center they will give you birth control without parental consent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"