Anxious!

Rhio92

Connor, Saskia, OH & Me
Reaction score
For the past week or so I've been feeling sick a lot. Then on Saturday, I got my bfp, and predict myself to be approx 4 weeks pregnant. Carried on feeling sick, then it stopped yesterday lunchtime and hasn't come back. Was it morning sickness? Because now it's stopped I'm worried. I'm hungry all the time, tired more than usual but apart from that, no other symptoms anymore. My breasts are sometimes sore. I'm really worried something is worried. My last pregnancy was 4 years go so I'm really not sure if I felt different at this point last time.
I wish I had a midwife or doctor I could ring, but we're between GPS at the minute due to moving house and I don't know who to get advise/reassurance from :(

Don't worry, you're fine. :flower:

I had soooo many symptoms before and the day I got my BFP and right now, just the dark nipples remained. It comes and goes. As for the sickness be happy it didn't last months like my first pregnancy did and for my second (boy) I was only sick for two weeks then POOF it disappeared.

We all get anxious like this before the initial doctor visit to hear the sweet heartbeat. Relax, not only is it beneficial for you to relax but also for that little miracle growing. Take care, and congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->