any advice? AF 7 days late... :(

krissiem4952

Reaction score
Hello all. me and my DH are in cycle #4 of TTC. My last period was August 30. My apps told me i should have been due on October 6th (37ish day cycle). when i did the webmd calculator (putting the last 3 months periods in) it said I should get it Oct 10th. I tested on the 10th with a digital and got a BFN. It is now 4 days late. I have been temping and FF said i O'd on the 22nd of sept. (which would make sense with my period coming the 6th) but still nothing. I have not been stressed this cycle. I have had cold symptoms for a couple days now and my temps seem to be higher. but not a fever. also TMI but ive had a lot of wet cm. to the point where my underwear is very wet. i've also had back pain and some sharp twinges a couple days ago. any advice? worried about taking another test and being disappointed with another BFN :shrug:

I'd wait until the weekend and then test to guarentee enough time for any hormones if pregnant and means you'll definitely have a true result, fingers crossed x

The cold could be interfering with everything. I've heard of women having late periods affected by illness, on the other hand it seems like a lot of women also complain of cold-like symptoms before their BFP. Really it could go either way. I don't know if you've ever checked your cervix but that can be a good indicator of whether or not AF is on her way. The cervix feels like a little ball. If it is low and open then AF is on her way soon. Low means that you can easily reach it. Open simply means that you can poke the tip of your finger in (don't push too hard though... you don't want to risk introducing infection). On the other hand, if you're pregnant, the cervix is harder to reach because it is higher and is closed, meaning it feels like pursed lips. The only other suggestion I can make is maybe get in to your doctor for a blood test. That will tell you the exact level of hcg in your system.

still no AF. cold is pretty much gone. higher bbt this morning. wish she'd just show her ugly face if shes coming! lol I hate waiting. im on cycle day 47 now. blahhh :(

I had cold symptoms as I sign I was pg. I couldn't shift the cold for 3 weeks! The only way you will know for sure is if you do another test. If you are pg and you are late for af then you would defo get a positive by now, if it's bfn then you can prepare yourself for af. I know it's hard seeing bfns but it's better to know than worry! Easier said than done I know. Totally up to you though just do what feels best for you! Personally I'd of been testing twice a day lol

still no AF. on CD51 now. took a test on sat and got a BFN. so frustrated. I did make a drs appt but they cant see me until next wed. its really hard not thinking the worst in these situations :shrug::nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->