Any advice appreciated!

Rodnabell

Reaction score
Hi there ladies,

I'll keep this brief!

I'm on cerazette but missed about 5 pills in a row as was poorly and wasn't exactly cautious when dtd with hubby. Anyway, on Tuesday when I wiped there was pink blood and I had cramps. As I'm on cerazette I was confused as not supposed to have a period but I thought as id missed a few pills it could just be my body confused and thought a bleed was coming. But nothing happened. I had cramps for 2 days which then stopped.

I did a clear blue test this morning and it's negative. Surely if it had been implantation bleeding on Tuesday a test would be positive today? (Saturday)

Thing is ... we weren't ttc but I kind of like the idea of it now ...
:thumbup::thumbup:

Hey there, it could be your body being confused from missing those pills and an influx of hormones. If implantation was Tuesday it could still be that you are pregnant though, I read somewhere that people have different starting levels of HCG and some womens are lower than others. So if your starting level was only 2, then it would take longer for it to double and be seen on a HPT.
I've no idea where I read that though so I'm not sure how much truth there is to it, but if I were you I'd test again in a couple of days to double check. Fingers crossed it's the result you want :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->