Any advice? Can anyone relate- IVF after tubal ligation?

sg0720

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Can anyone relate or have any experience?
I am 32 and my husband is 33 my oldest is 13 ,8 and youngest is 7 and I got a tubal about 5 years ago and I know he wants one more, so if I don’t get pregnant on my own which I haven’t so far I want to start looking into IVF. I do feel like I still ovulate on my own I can feel it after every cycle. Any input would be appreciated.

thanks
Sarina

it's best to check both sides to know what the reason is. IVF gets high success rates but other treatments are also effective.

Can anyone relate or have any experience?
I am 32 and my husband is 33 my oldest is 13 ,8 and youngest is 7 and I got a tubal about 5 years ago and I know he wants one more, so if I don’t get pregnant on my own which I haven’t so far I want to start looking into IVF. I do feel like I still ovulate on my own I can feel it after every cycle. Any input would be appreciated.

thanks
Sarina
Hey Sarina, i'm agreed with mimi. I think both of you have to get some tests done at the first point. as i can see you can get 3 successful pregnancies before, you might able to get pregnant even with the low cost treatment with Clomid / IUI.

IVF is way too costly and it's much more stressful both mentally and physically.

First of all, get the test done and i'm sure you can get the best advice from your FS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->