Any advice/help appreciated? Confused?

lauralou25

mummy to 2 boys xx
Reaction score
Here goes! On the 1st jan i had a m/c and bled for about 5 days after that i completely stopped i didnt have no spotting or nothing and me and oh resumed bd! Anyway a week ago i had the wost stabbing pains in my lower abdomen and pelvic region to the point where i had to sit down and then they went! Ive been bloated for about a week and a half now ive had af type cramps that have come and gone and not had none for a few days ive had cm, my cervix is high and has been for a good few days my breasts are swollen and my nipples are larger (sorry 4 all the info) also i keep getting mild heartburn! Anyway i done a test last night and its come out neg? Im so confused as i dont have a clue wot stage my body is at and am starting to think its all in my head? Can anyone help? Xxx

hey hun sorry i dont have the answer to your question, maybe wait a few more days? whats your cycle length normally? and how long were you before you mc?
I also miscarried on the 1st, but it was an early one, i would have only been 5weeks. i didnt even do a pregnancy test but i deep down i know i was. i bled heavy for about 5 days and then spotted for about 1-2days after, im also wondering when my af/bfp will arrive, im normally 28-30 day cycle so should be this week.
xxxx

I was 5 weeks tøo and my cycles were 28 days and i was always on time with my af im just confused i dont feel like one is coming? X

I am sure it is just the hormones from the MC still making things crazy. It takes a while for your body to go back to normal. I agree wait a few more weeks and see what happens and if still no AF or BFP then go to the dr.

I also had an early MC at 4w6d on the 9th. I bled heavy for a few days, spotted and then nothing. I am now OV'ing. I use a CBFM. this is about a day or two later than I normally would. I have a 29-30 day cycle normally. I think going through a MC, no matter how early the loss, there will be a change in that cycle- perhaps AF is a bit latter than normal- or you are pregnant but are testing too early?
your symptoms seem positive so keep your chin up.
Fxd for you.

Thanks guys my hcg levels were very low when i had my m/c they were 13 the day after the miscarriage and i done a test a week later and it was negative i dont know maybe my body is playing tricks on me lol im gonna leave it a week and if no af im gonna test again! X

yeah i would leave it another week, i dont really feel like anything is coming either, but then i dont know how my body will be after the mc. im hoping i either get a bfp or af comes around the same time so i can get back on with ttc. keep me updated!! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->