any advice on if there is still hope

rlpedi28

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I have had fairly regular cycles. about a week before I was supposed to start I had some light pink spotting that stopped after 30 hours and it was only there occasionally when I wiped. I am exhausted, peeing all the time, extremely sensitive nipples, swinging from crying to irritated (with no in between unfortunately:wacko:), having back aches and mild intermittent ight cramping, lower back aches, and feel like I am having hot flashes. no nausea though. I have taken two hpt both clear blue digital and they have been negative. I am now four days late. Is there any chance that I am in fact pregnant or am I just a basket case? Thank you for your feedback!

You definitely could be pregnant. That could have been IB and you could still just have low enough hcg that the digi is negative. Most digital tests aren't that sensitive. Good luck on getting an answer soon

Thank you for your response. I'm trying to not assume one way or another but I'm starting to feel insane

Yes, there's still hope for sure. You could have had a weird early period this month but it really does sound like IB to me! I would wait maybe another few days or a week (if you can!!) and then go get a blood test done at the doctors. Those home preggo tests can sometimes be wonky. :) Best of luck to you mama! Keep us updated on what you discover!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->