Any advice on when to try for number 3?

tkeith8109

Reaction score
My husband and I just started talking about number 3. We already have a little girl,3, and a little boy,17 months. Life right now is buys, Emma is in pre-school at a local church so me and Blake get to hang out all day together and I LOVE IT! Honestly if I had my way we would be trying for number 3 right now, but I know it's too soon. We need to get some stuff paid off and we really want to save up plenty of money to make sure that we are prepared for another baby. I was wondering if any other mothers had any advice on when is a good time to start for number 3. Were all of your others potty trained, did you start right away, Did you wait until you had a certain amount of money saved up, or did you wait until your other ones were a certain age??? I am very excited about having another baby and can't wait until I get my next BFP. This will be our last baby so I want to enjoy every bit of it. Originally I thought about trying to get pregnant Feb. 2015, but that's so far away. I really want to start trying next June, but I honestly think my husband thinks that too soon. I really don't want to be in my 3rd trimester in the summer again. Any ideas or advice you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated.

I have just had number 3. My older two are nearly 7 and 5&1/2. The gap is great because I have time with the baby when the older ones are at school and also they are a little more independent now. Also am really enjoying going back to the newborn stage and having a baby again. But on the flip side it seems like a big gap now he is here and we are considering having a 4th and final child when he is around 2 so he has a sibling closer in age. I think maybe 3 years is a nice gap for number 3 as not as big as mine but not too small xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->