Any advice please??!!

ROSSLOUN

TTC #1 after m/c 1/1/10
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

i am normally in the first trimester forum, currently around 7/8 weeks pregnant.

Can any of you give me advice/ tell me your experiences.

I've had some moderate bleeding (red) since Sunday, i've had no pain just that feeling you get when you are on your period (using 1 pad a day).

I've phoned the early pregnancy unit and have an appointment tomorrow for a scan... She told me just to take it easy and that i would know if i was having a miscarriage as i would be in pain and there would be a lot of clots?!

I have already had an early scan due to spotting a couple of weeks ago and they saw the sac and yolk sac at that time.

Any of you had heavy bleeding in your pregnancy that turned out to be ok? If so how long did it last/what was it like? And was there any reason given for it?

I've been reading that you can have bleeding around the time that your normal period would be due in the first trimester which is around now for me...

I am just praying to god that everything is ok tomorrow. Any advice would be appreciated xx

PS. Sorry for gatecrashing!!!

Hi there,

I went through about a week or so of bleeding - but it was a bit further on than you. Had an additional scan and everything turned out to be okay - never found out the cause.

The best thing you can do is just try and take it easy. Hope it all works out for you and that your scan goes well :hugs: xm

Didn't want to read and run, but I have no experience with this... I hope everything goes well at your appointment tomorrow. :hugs:

I had some bleeding early on but all ok, hope all is well for you x

I had some bleeding at around 4 weeks then again at 8 weeks. Some pain like period pain but very very mild, more uncomfortable than painful really.
Everything was fine with me and I was never given a reason for it.
Take it easy and try not to worry too much.
Hope everything is ok for you.

Hi,

I had bleeding at 8 and 12 weeks. I had scans, all was fine with bubs and there was absolutely no reason for it. They put it down to it being around the time I would have had a period. I know from experience you're going to be worried sick until you see your little one wriggling around on screen, but try not to stress too much. As my doctor said to me at the time, bleeding in pregnancy isn't normal, but very common.

Take care honey xxx

I had some bleeding early on which came to nothing - it can be completely normal

I would think you would be in some sort of pain if you were miscarrying hun

Fingers are crossed for you xx

Not my own personal experience but when my mum was pregnant with my brother she still got her periods for 4 months and he turned out to be a healthy (but weird) 16yr old haha.
I hope everything goes okay 2moro....will be thinking of you x

I had bleeding on the beginning. It was called a pregestational haematoma. Apparently very common (though can't find any info on it). Was very scary but all turned out to be ok. I hope things go ok for you too.

3 bouts of bleeding here during first Tri -- one at 10 weeks lasted 5 days and alternated from brown to bright red and back. Terrified me every time! But all was fine -- LO is 5 months old now and thriving!

Good luck, hon! :hugs:

I had bright red bleeding @ 13 wks. It was quite alot and i thought i had miscarried. I had a scan the next day and they couldnt find the cause but bubs was fine. i spotted again 2 days later, again bubs was fine and no cause. Try to relax, put your feet up till your scan and best of luck to you...

I had this in the beginning. I thought it was just my period, so when I went for my supposed 9-week scan I turned out to be 13 weeks.
Get it checked out just in case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->