Any advice pls??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by D1980, Oct 11, 2008.

1. D1980

D1980 New Member

Hi ppl, i was on depo for 2 yr then the implanon implant for 2 months been off everyhing for 3 weeks now and keep getting stomache aches, not had a period yet i know that could take awhile. So i wont know if i fall pregnant unless i have any signs but i wonder how will i know otherwise, today i have felt like a tingling burning feeling in my left breast and for about 2 wks now i seem to be on the toilet alot some days its 3 times a day for a number 2, sorry if too much info... but has anyone got any views are all these feelings/symptoms down to coming off contraception? also getting pains/aches really low down in my groin area?

Denise x

2. emmalouise079

emmalouise079 3rd time lucky <3

hi there. I don't know anything about implanon or depo so can't help you with thatsorry.
    I would suggest that you start doing some opk's to see if you are ovulating yet? When you get positives on them then you can get bd-ing at the right times to catch the eggy.
    If the pains continue I'd get to your gp just in case.
    Good luck ttc x

3. JayleighAnn

JayleighAnn Guest

I had depo and it took my periods about a year to be back to normal, hopefully it wont take u too long!

4. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

I'm sorry hun I don't have any advice but didn't want to read and run. I hope you get it sorted out soon.

5. HatterasSarah

HatterasSarah Mom of 1 boy =)

Coming off of birth control is known to give people pregnancy-like symptoms for a while until your body regulates. If you're planning on TTCing, I would definitely get OPKs...and learn about your body. A lot of women know when they are about to ovulate...and if you THINK you're going to ovulate soon (you can tell by checking your cervical position, cervical mucous, cramps etc.) you should start using your OPKs. Eventually, you'll be able to know when you ovulate because of recurring symptoms, and then you'll obviously know when to baby dance! Good luck!

6. browneyedshorty81

browneyedshorty81 mom of 1 ♥ TTC

I'm sorry hun I don't have any advice but didn't want to read and run. I hope you get it sorted out soon. hope u get everything figured out

7. D1980

D1980 New Member

Thank you everyone for replying
    Denise