Any advice would be AWESOME!!!!

Gabrielle

Mum of 2! Pg with # 3!
Reaction score
So i know im not suppose to be ttc right now but.....

My cervix is pretty high, soft and opened, and i have whitish, yellowish discharge that stretches between my thumb and index finger. Does this mean im fertile? or does the cm need to be thinner???....just curious
WE dont have to try just not prevent and if it happens it was meant to be ya know?

I talked to my hubby and the thing is i really really want to get pregnant this year and have a summer baby. i dont want to pg in summer and as well as wehn our 3 year will be starting school. i have good reasons and he wants to wait two months..i dont know what oct or dec makes a difference to him ya know??

And i saw my cardiologist on friday and we are trialing new meds to see if they might help with my heart....surgery scheduled in two weeks, but i really really dont want it so idk what to do!!!!!!!!

Anyone help me, or give some advice.......

I have a good feeling that i could get pregnant, and have a good pregnancy.....had a dream bout it the last couple nights...:muaha:

Have you bought an OPK? I would. And I'd recommend preseed too! But then again, at 37 and getting my BFPs both the first month trying of both times - I am practically a walking billboard for that solution!

well i might....go get some opks, but hubby is mad cause i hung up the phone on him so idk what we are doing. like i said he wants to wait till december and i want to start now cause of certain reasons mentioned above. and he doesnt have a good reason to wait. Think i will go get some opks just incase!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->