Any advice would be much appreciated!!

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Sorry if this is a bit repetitive after my previous posts but things have changed a bit since then and I could really do with some advice!!... Here goes,

I had my implant removed 16th Dec 2010 after 2 and a half years in. I was on a period during the time of removal and around 3-4 days thereafter and a lighter period towards the end of the December. I've got a fertility calendar on my iPod and according to that I was fertile around 9-13th Jan. My husband and I had sex every one of those days.

For the last 2 weeks I've had some symptoms ie really veiny breasts, mild stomach cramps, exhaustion, dizzyness/light-headedness, moody etc. Today, however, its been really bad (nearly passed out, feeling very queasy all day) and I just discovered some spotting... it's like a pinkish reddish discharge (very light). According to my calendar AF is due this Friday. Could I be having implantation bleeding? I've done a few tests for the last 2 weeks and all negative.

Sorry for rambling on, as you can imagine I'm very hopeful what with these symptoms!!

Any advice would be very appreciated :)

Thanks x

not sure wot advise to give u, cud be implant bleeding , goodluck xx

As long as it doesnt get any heavier id say it very well could be implantation bleeding! Im crossing my fingers for you I would test again on saturday if af doesnt show up! Goodluck

It definitely sounds like implantation... just trying not to get my hopes up too much :p

I will do another test this weekend and hopefully all these symptoms will be what I hope it is. I've made a docs appointment for Monday anyway, regardless of what result I get. One of my friends is now pregnant, exactly the same symptoms as me and she also had BFN's for ages, she went to the docs and sure enough he confirmed she was pregnant. Thanks for the good luck messages :) sames goes for you guys as well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->