Any Advice??

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
On how to get the baby moving.. I felt pokes a few days ago but absolutely nothing since.. I know at my stage it's too early to feel regular movements but surely I should be feeling SOMETHING???? :cry:

I noticed its ur first baby, well it is normal to not feel baby for some time yet so dont worry.

Your baby is moving lots, its just that you dont feel it yet, so there is nothing you can do really. just be patient.

Hope you feel baby soon, its an amazing feeling!

Try lying on your back and just lie there still for as long as you can, concentrate and maybe you will feel something? xxx

Drink a pint of cold water or glass of orange juice, that sometimes helps!

it will also depend on where your placenta is if you have an anterior one like i do then you wont feel BIG movements, although i felt "moving" at 16 weeks

You may not feel anything properly for a couple more weeks as its your first, but I would def try the cold water, didnt know about the orange juice though, so drink some water and lie down.....

When i was 18wks i only just started to feel the odd flutter but by 20wks it got more regular but only gentle kicks, now at 24wks omg he wont stop still even today at my MW appointment took her ages to pick heartbeat up then when she eventually found it he kept kicking the device away :haha:

So just give it a few weeks then you'll know about it lol xx

girls are right, cold water (or coke and ginger ale with gas) and lie down on your left side. If you felt it already, chances are you'll feel it within minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->