Any advice?

P

pinkmummy

Since I found out I was pregnant I have been getting Caitlin used to walking places. She used to walk down to the shop and back fine (about 1/2 mile i think) but lately she won't even walk down the street without trying to get me to carry her!

She was doing so well and just lately she's started clinging to my leg and asking for a carry. I've decided taht on a Monday and Thursday morning I am going to walk her to nursery and back with my cousin to get her used to it.

We walked down this morning and she kept trying to get me to carry her again but I persisted and made her walk. She was fine on the way back home apart from about 2 mins away from home.

Anyone have any ideas why she's doing this or what I can do to stop it.

I wouldn't mind carrying her every now and then but she's getting really heavy and my bump gets in the way of her legs lol

I think she is alittle young to be walking everywhere just yet hun.
She is probably clinging to your legs because she just doesnt want to walk as its tiring for a LO with there legs being small and all

But what I don't get is, for the past 2 months or so she's been walking everywhere with us. But it's just this last week she's decided she won't walk anywhere not even to the bottom of the street.

We're not doing massive journey's with her, it's just little trips to the shop or too my nans (about 5 mins away) she used to be fine but just lately she's refusing to do it basically as soon as we get out of our front gate :?

Might be because she has picked up on the fact ur having another baby and just wants more attention from mummy xx

Oo i see! Well in that case maybe she is just getting alittle clingy as she knows that there is another on the way , i know carly went throught this stage.
Im not too sure what to suggest as i was constantly using the pushchair ( couldnt risk the tantrums :lol:)

Might be because she has picked up on the fact ur having another baby and just wants more attention from mummy xx

I never thought of that :dohh:

She doesn't seem to bad in the house although she is starting to play up alot and not listening to what we say, but I suppose that's the start of the 'terrible 2's'.

She's always been such a good walker nad liked walking places but I just couldn't understand why she suddenly stopepd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->