Any advise?

Mehra

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I'm a newbie and just looking to see if anyone has any advice or if this has happened to anyone else..

I ovulated just 5 days after my last period (which I don't think is normal for me, but I'm really new at this so not sure) and just 2 days after my husband and I had intercourse. Since ovulation I've had a pulling sensation with occasional twitching in/around my overies, I feel it more when I'm sitting though. I have been extremely tired and exhausted! I have been sleeping longer and longer, last night I slept for 13 hours! I don't really have any other symptoms beside feeling kind of full all of the time. I am only 10dpo with my period not due until the 20th.

Has any one else had early ovulation in their 30ish day cycle and got a bfp?

Ovulating 5 days after a period for a 30 something day cycle is not normal. You can have EWCM and ovulation pain anytime during your cycle. A few things helped me was OPK, BBT, CM(which you already do), and CP check. With the OPK I realized I ovulate 3-4 days later than what I've been thinking. With BBT you can confirm ovulation with a rise in BBT. Both are easy to do. I use an app called fertility friend. Another great app is Kindara and Ovia. To keep this post short if you want more info on OPK or BBT friend request me and send me a PM and I'll be glad to answer your questions then. I hope what I've said so far helps. All methods listed def help you pinpoint more precisely ovulation day. GL and baby dust :)

if you did infact ovulate 10 days ago then you will be due on soon. how long is your Luteal phase? this doesnt change so if you did ovulate early your period will be early xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->