Any April ttc 'ers out there?

OULINA

Reaction score
hi I am new here and wondering... is any one thinking of ttc in April? : ) wouldnt mind having a ttc buddy! : )

Oohhh, yes maybe me!!!!
OH & I are getting married in April, and only the other night he asked me when I wanted to start trying for one.. and i said September, just so it sounds like a longer time away than April, and he was fine with it, as long as he is settled with a job by then (he finishes Uni in May).

But, yeh what i would PREFER is to start TTC once we're married.
So April would be a maybe for me!!!
:D

xxx

oh how nice so much to look forward to wow!!!!!! and I love your tickers..... how cute! I am still trying to figure out how to put one :sad1: ! can you help me with that? : ) thanx!

Me & my husband have decided to start TTC in April! :) If everything goes okay with his work in April. He is a union guy & the work contract is up in April so if there is no strike, or after the strike is done, then we will start TTC. :) Hopefully all goes well!

7 months to go!!

hello Jessica , reading the 7 months....just made me realize how long we have to wait .... I wonder if there is a cream out there for this itch :wacko: I am planing on stopping the pill in november so I can start charting my cycles which from what I remember where always pretty wacky....oh well 2 months to go ...that sounds kinda sooner to look forward to :happydance:
ps. sam thank you so much I am gonna try it out!!!
hope you all have a great day ....I should get back to work now before I get cot:shhh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->