Any big family mommies/Sept 10th due dates?

Xuxa

Mom of 9 - 6 princesses and 3 princes
Reaction score
Hello ladies!

I am pregnant with baby no5 and due Sept 10th. Would love some buddies... Anyone? :) xxx

Hiya, this is my fourth too. Due Sept 8th :cloud9:

4 babies definitely counts as big family already :) but 7? wow!!! maybe i will get there.

How old are your other ones?xxx

Hello again, I'd love 5 children but think this will be my last baby. I did really well to persuade my boyfriend to agree to one more! Our little boy is nearly 4 and his sisters are just 2. Hoping for a little boy so everyone has a brother or a sister; but would love another daughter too. I'm one of 8 children so love big families!

Maybe you will get your wish and have your 5 babies. :) after my first, I wasn't planning on anymore and now i could even go to 6! ;)

I am hoping that this one is a boy so that Rio has a brother, but I would love another girl too. So maybe I will have to have 6.xxx

4 babies definitely counts as big family already :) but 7? wow!!! maybe i will get there.

How old are your other ones?xxx

mine are 2 boys 15 and 14 and 4 girls 11 ,7 , 3 , 2 and pregnant

Oh wow! I might get there too ;)

Hoping for a boy? or for a girl? or doesn't it matter? xx

Hello I am due #4 & #5 in September, babies should be here 1st week Sept but no date with twins x

Wow! Twins must be so cool... wouldn't mind having twins :) how old are your other kids?

Ah its feeling more real today, had my scan yesterday so started telling people, just my mum left out of our close family (telling her after work tonight) then we can just tell anyone we see!! Told the kids yesterday and they are so excited! They all want the baby in their room!
I have a boy, 10, girl, 8, and a boy 4. So a girl next would complete my sequence! But I don't mind either way.

I'm expecting baby number 5 September 21st/24th depending on how you measure. Yet to have a dating scan! I can usually find the heartbeat on my Doppler by now but I can't seem to find it this time, so I've not go high hopes. I miscarried on the 15th December. Or so I thought I did as I has a BFP two days before (13th) xx

Sorry about my spelling. I'm on my iPhone xx

I'm expecting baby number 5 September 21st/24th depending on how you measure. Yet to have a dating scan! I can usually find the heartbeat on my Doppler by now but I can't seem to find it this time, so I've not go high hopes. I miscarried on the 15th December. Or so I thought I did as I has a BFP two days before (13th) xx

When do you get a scan? Here we see a Dr every month or 6 weeks and we have a scan every time. Plus the special scans at 12/13 weeks and then again at 20weeks. by the end of the pregnancy when we see dr every 2 weeks, and then every week and after due date sometimes every couple of days we get scan every time! I find it so crazy that you ladies have to wait so long for your scan :wacko:

We're team yellow too! We've never known the sex before they're on the outside. Really love finding out ourselves when they're born and then being able to share lots of surprises with family and friends: sex, name, weight etc. I'm getting really excited thinking about it :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->