any body else expecting number 3?

Hi! Congratulations! I sure hope that was just from implantation and you bleed a little late though I have heard of moms having what they called small periods while pregnant. Hoping it's not the case though! Here is to a happy and healthy 9 months! Your still early for symptoms minus the tired if your already feeling that! I was wishing for a symptom free relaxing pregnancy this time but that did not happen at all so far!

Hi!

Im also expecting number 3 and still in shock!
Im around 4-5 weeks, had a scan today just to check all was ok after a bleed and another scan again in 2 weeks hopefully to confirm all is well and how far along i actually am!

No symptoms yet apart from i could sleep for a week :dohh:

Congratulations to you all ladies :flower:

You are extremely wise to wait. They already share their birthday with eachother I wonder if it would affect them or if they would just be thrilled... I'm considering making my daughters birthday cake be a surprise gender reveal since she will be 2 I think she will think all the commotion is for her and wouldn't know the difference at 2 but unsure.
Maybe ask them if they would want to be ones to tell family on their birthday? May make them feel special

No not going to tell them until after 12 weeks scan. If I end up having the scan before their birthday I wonder when to tell them, I hit 12 weeks on the week of their birthday. Cannot decided if they would see it as attention being taken away from them as would tell all the family after telling them or wether they would just be to excited to be bothered no matter when I tell them!

I am expecting #3 but we lost my second at 3.5 months to SIDS last year. I have a 3 year old girl and I'm due in October with another baby x

I am so so sorry for your loss. Congratulations on your new baby! How is your pregnancy going?

I am expecting #3 but we lost my second at 3.5 months to SIDS last year. I have a 3 year old girl and I'm due in October with another baby x

I am so so sorry for your loss. Congratulations on your new baby! How is your pregnancy going?

Thank you, my pregnancy has been good so far. No problems which is always good! I had bad morning sickness in the first tri but it's passed now. I find out the gender on Thursday! I am really excited but I don't really have a preference, it will just be nice to know :)

How exciting :) how many weeks are you now? I'm so glad your feeling better!

Thank you, my pregnancy has been good so far. No problems which is always good! I had bad morning sickness in the first tri but it's passed now. I find out the gender on Thursday! I am really excited but I don't really have a preference, it will just be nice to know :)

You are extremely wise to wait. They already share their birthday with eachother I wonder if it would affect them or if they would just be thrilled... I'm considering making my daughters birthday cake be a surprise gender reveal since she will be 2 I think she will think all the commotion is for her and wouldn't know the difference at 2 but unsure.
Maybe ask them if they would want to be ones to tell family on their birthday? May make them feel special

Thats a good idea, might let them tell my family. OH is really excited and practically bursting at the seams wanting to tell people, will be his first so think he can tell his family lol!

Expecting my 3rd here also, was a complete surprise but now I am very very happy :) I am have 2 ½ year old and a 10 month old I am absolutely terrified of how I will cope because I really struggle with my 2 ½ year old but I am sure I will just be able to get on with it :)

I am wondering what to do in terms of a car? I am thinking a Vauxhall Zafira xx

Expecting my 3rd here also, was a complete surprise but now I am very very happy :) I am have 2 ½ year old and a 10 month old I am absolutely terrified of how I will cope because I really struggle with my 2 ½ year old but I am sure I will just be able to get on with it :)

I am wondering what to do in terms of a car? I am thinking a Vauxhall Zafira xx

We're the same as you, with a 2.5 year old and 7 month old, and finding the 2.5 year old to be a bit of a monster at the minute! I don't know how I'll manage out and about with them all (just the younger 2 I think will be fine) but like you said you just have to get on with it. Have you got a double pushchair? I bought an Oyster Max for when Elsie was born as Seth was still in a pushchair, but pretty much from the day he turned 2 he refused to get in it! I sold it at the beginning of March as all the bits were taking up too much room, bought a smaller Oyster 2, and then a bloody month later we find out we'll need a double again. Doh!

We've got a Honda Civic at the minute and we're thinking of a Citroen C4 Grand Picasso. The newer shape ones have quite decent exterior styling so they don't look as 'frumpy' as some family wagons, and the interior looks fairly good too (DH's parents have an older shaped one and it's always been a comfy ride when we've been in it)

I think I remember you from my first pregnancy :) Hello its actually really nice to know someone with a similar age gap to mine makes me feel less alone =) you should join the December 2015 FB group I made!

I have the Baby Jogger City Mini pushchair in purple :) I really like it Bella and Esmee like to sit in it but ill probably buy a buggy board so Esmee can stand on that :)

Oooo I’ll take a look at that car is it good value for money? xx

I was going to say that I remembered your user name from both times around, as you were due not to far in front of me both times (due dates were 1.10.12 & 3.9.14)

I joined your group already, it's confusing though going by usernames on here and real names on there! I'll start a post on fb asking what everybody's username is (I'm Maria btw)

I'd LOVE to get a Bugaboo Donkey but I can't justify the price after getting rid of the max, even at second hand. I was thinking about keeping Elsie in the Oyster and baby wearing the newborn, but I think I'd feel safer with them in a pram. Will have to start looking at cheaper ones.

This is the car we're looking at, I don't think it's bad value at all for its age/size. If you go down to 2010-2012 you can get for around £8-10k, and then down to 2007 (which is the age that the in laws have) you can get for less than £6k! Much prefer the newer shape though x

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi..._old/onesearchad/used,nearlynew,new?logcode=p

The vauxhall zafira is pants! I have one. Boot space is tiny with all the seats up! I'll have 4 so will need them all up. I couldn't even put my oyster max flat with one seat up in the boot! It's too wide. Chrysler grand voyager is lush interiorly and has a massive boot! The newer shapes lovely too! Xx

Yes me!!! I am expecting #3. I just had my :bfp: this morning, I'm still very early on, hoping this little bean sticks and I get my rainbow baby! I'm due around Jan 4th

Hope everybody's keeping well. I'm feeling very sick again. Hoping a slice of toast keeps it at bay.

Think tonight I'll curl up with a book

We are expecting #3 in November. We have 2 boys already and are hoping for a girl!

it's my dating scan tomorrow starting to get nervous! really excited to announce this pregnancy, but have a feeling others will not be so pleased about it

Hey ladies!! Need advice I got my bfp two weeks ago. This is my third also was wondering if any of you did not experience bb pain. I'm exhausted nauseous and breaking out. But my bbs have been totally fine, with my first two they killed.. Should I be worried?

Hi ladies! So I had a 12 week ultrasound showed that baby's heart stomach bladder brain is all on the proper sides of body and baby is developing healthy so far!! Such a relief!!! November 12 is the official due date!! Next heart check is may 29. Seems so far away!! Hoping for a gender reveal at 16 weeks hope it's possible. Still taking zofran for nausea but have my appetite that is slowly returning though fruit some vegs cakes and any sweets turn my stomach along with any juice. This pregnancy is by far the oddest one for me. They told me I have a anterior low laying placenta that they will have to watch. Unsure what that means. I have been noticing when laying flat that I feel kicks already and see my stomach push out thought it was early for that. I have also been having cramping and stomach pains towards end of day.

Anyone else experience these symptoms or have a anterior low placenta? Interested to hear your story!!

How is everyone?

No do not be worried! I didn't have soreness or pain in bbs with my first or this pregnancy. Symptoms are so different with each pregnancy. Congratulations on bfp!! This pregnancy this time is sending me a run for my money with my symptoms with my daughter I was almost symptom free!

Hey ladies!! Need advice I got my bfp two weeks ago. This is my third also was wondering if any of you did not experience bb pain. I'm exhausted nauseous and breaking out. But my bbs have been totally fine, with my first two they killed.. Should I be worried?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->