Any body hoping for a certain sex?

hi all have a boy already nearly ten months. would love a girl this time but he is such an easy baby from the beginning
mamaofone did you find out with ds at the scan?

Yes and I had mine early right on the day I turned 18 weeks :) Did you find out? I didn't know your ds was so young still, that is going to be awesome that they will be quite close in age!! Tough on you but great for them!!

no didnt find out was connvinced he was a girl took 24 hours after he was born to believe it! think i would like to find out but know dh wont. yeah all going well just 17 months between the babies

i wanted another boy last time, but lost that baby but as this is twins i would like one of each... 3 boys under 2 years sounds like a mega headache! arh! so hoping for either one of each or possibly 2 girls. whatever they are ill be happy and if it were one i def would want another boy!

i wanted another boy last time, but lost that baby but as this is twins i would like one of each... 3 boys under 2 years sounds like a mega headache! arh! so hoping for either one of each or possibly 2 girls. whatever they are ill be happy and if it were one i def would want another boy!

congrats when did you realise it was twins?

I had an early scan at 7 weeks due to spotting and my previous MMC. Was expecting to have lost that baby so was really shocked to see two babies, both healthy and hearts beating away!

My 12 week scan is today so im mega excitied (and sacred) to see them again.

My work colleague just had boy-girl twins. I think it's much more common to have one of each than 2 boys/girls?

I'm totally and utterly happy with the idea of boy or a girl. I always wanted a little girl and I have one, I'd love to have another girl and I'd love to have a boy. OH is hoping for a boy, couldn't deal with 3 women bossing him around haha

OH wants a boy as he's the last male in his family (he only has a sister and all his cousins are girls), so he wants a boy to carry on the family name!

Plus he always says with a boy you've only got one c*ck to worry about, with a girl you've got thousands to watch out for! :haha:

I secretly want a girl though, I want to do all the cute frilly dresses and pink things! Not telling him that though :winkwink:

This is my first and I really don't mind :shrug: part of me would like a baby boy as we want two and love the thought of having an older boy and a younger girl (lol - like it would happen that way!).
At the same time I adore the name I've picked for a girl and would absolutely love to have a daughter. lol. One of each would be nice - though I know there's only one bun in there ;-)

I have a boy who's 2 in September and would really love a little girl, esp when i see how sweet ds is with little girls.
However from my 12wk scan pic i've had more boy guesses so looking more likely to be anther boy. We will find out on 21st July what we are having :)

id love a little boy but tbh as long as it is healthy i really dont mind!

I would love a girl, my husband counts on a boy :) We always tease ourselves a little about this :) but at the end we do not really mind...

Id love a little girl, but what ever will be will be aslong as he or she is healthy and well :D

My OH really wants a little girl. All our friends have girls, and he has two nieces, no nephews, so all his experience is with little girls. I don't think he's really grasped the idea that a little boy could pop out!!
I'm really not fussed either way. I think we are going to find out. This will probably be our only chance, I'm 37 and he's 46, so I want to get everything perfect, and if its a boy, he needs to get some boy ideas in his head!! I've told boys will like baking, but he's not convinced!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->