Any body want to???

kaykay

Reaction score
Clean my house!!

I really cant be bothered. Just wonbdering when my nesting instict will be kicking in??:rofl:

Ooof Mine did at 36 weeks.
And has gone on and off since then, there is literally nothing left to clean in the house like nownot even skirting boards od light switches.

omg mine has been in overdrive, didnt kick in till the day i went into labour last time, but this time i am trying to do everything all at once, i realy do need to slow down, but have had the best 2 nights sleep in ages so not all bad haha x

I've been cleaning on/off for the past few weeks. I just cleaned out our bedroom, wardrobes and all, dusting/hoovering etc and I am shattered. I am now lying on the sofa, eating chocolate hob nobs and trying to relax.

I would love someone else to clean my house and if I had the ££ I would pay someone else to do it lol

Cx

Lol my nesting has been weird. I'll feel all day that I really need to do it but put it off coz I can't be arsed..... then it'll be just before bed and I'll go mad because it's finally got the better of me :rofl:

I have a thing for baking atm...but not cleaning. The midwifes coming round tomorrow so maybe if i ply here with cupcakes and bread she might ignore the state of the house!

I want to do mine but my hayfever has kicked off today and i just feel all stuffy and headachey :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->