Any Braxton Hicks?

smith87999

Mom of 4
Reaction score
This is baby #4 and with my previous babies I never had any braxton hicks contractions...

But this baby is sooooo active and I have had a few... dr says wild babies can bring on BH:baby:...

I was just curious if anyone else is getting them this early on...

SAME DUE DATE AS ME HUN.. Ive been getting them since 18 weeks!!

Active baby?? great oh geez looks like I am in for a fun ride then!

With DS2 I got them from about 24 weeks, every 15 bloomin minuets!

With this one it started just over a week ago, so week 20/21, very strong. Had GP on call out last night as I hurt my back and he was a bit worried about it. But as I've been getting them for over a week he decided it was nothing to do with my back (no shit sherlock). To mention it to my consultant on Wednesday as with DS2 I also went into pre term labour (but got myself out of it by drinking 2 jugs of water in an hour). A few have been as strong as 'proper' contractions too.

Yes i had them last week and i was so pleased when i saw midwife.She told me not to worry unless they were extremly painful.They just uncofortable - for 3 days i kept getting them on and off - what i thought was a large amount.Spent all weekend resting and its been ok.

I got worried too thinking is it too early and i sitll do worry but they are "normal" - although they a nuisance :(

The day before i got them i had done a lot of walking and she said that too can trigger it.My baby is very active too most of the time - except the odd day. x

I get the all the time, all day and all night, and sometimes theyre that bad they take me breath away!!
Baby is also very active so wonder if thats whats causing it??

I've been getting them in the last week or so and my bubba is usually very active! x

I got them from 24weeks with my first, when i started to feel her kick.

So good to hear I am not alone... I can't believe I have never had them before... you definitely can't miss them... :lol:

I will be happy if they don't come too often :)

So I ended up going to the doc yesterday...contractions all day.. some short.. some long... some painful... some close together... they checked the cervix and all is well there.. but they think I over did on wednesday.. so I have to "take it easy" for a week... I am exhausted from yesterday.. I hope these contractions don't keep up the whole pregnancy...:sleep:

So I ended up going to the doc yesterday...contractions all day.. some short.. some long... some painful... some close together... they checked the cervix and all is well there.. but they think I over did on wednesday.. so I have to "take it easy" for a week... I am exhausted from yesterday.. I hope these contractions don't keep up the whole pregnancy...:sleep:

I had it last week badly and this week none... so hopefully you'll have a week or two free from them lol. Im still dreadign when my next lot come :hissy: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->