Any Bristol Mums to Be?

berniegroves

A daughter and a son
Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering if there were any other Mums to be in the Bristol area?

I live in Patchway and am expecting our first baby on 20th October.
None of my friends are pregnant and all my friends who currently have babies are acting a bit superior about pregnancy and labour, like they found it all really easy etc.....when in truth they really struggled (i remember very clearly!!)

So just wondered if any other Bristol Mums wanted a chat really

xx

Hiya Hun,

not Bristol I'm afraid but I'm down the road in Chippenham. I can't be arsed with anyone at the moment really, I work 3 days a week and then I hibernate for the rest of the week! Not much fun for my DD but I'm sure my mood won't last forever...fingers crossed! X

Ps I think you only really remember what it was like to be pregnant and give birth when you become pregnant again...they're in denial ;-) x

i know theres one december mum at least whos in bristol not sure if shes moved up from first tri yet though

Im not in Bristol but down the road in Stroud :hi: ... Our little bean is due in December

Hi Ladies,
Thanks for the replies. I was just interested to hear how people were finding pregnancy.
And also what other Bristol ladies thought of the midwife services etc and if they had booked any ante-natal classes.
I can't do the NHS classes so am having to book private ones and i am very confused with all the options! LOL!
It is tricky as i don't have anyone to speak to about it as my friends with kids are being funny all the time and my Mum isn't in my life anymore. DH is fab and very supportive, but it isn't the same as talking to another lady!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"