Any canadians here :)

lexy604

Sleeps through the night!
Reaction score
Im just wondering if there is anyone from canada on here mainly seems uk based which is probably why you ladies are all so lovely to talk to hehe. I am just also wondering what stuff i could get for the baby for free before it comes or even after. I see all these links for UK but nothing for canada :(

Hi! I'm Canadian! :) I agree - I love the UK chatting! :) I love that its MUM and not MOM! :)

As for freebies - I've never found much....

https://www.frugalshopper.ca/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=64911 Not in the second tri, but I have a 6.5 month little girl Helena. Thought I would pass this link on to you. :D

If you are formula feeding Heinz Nuture gives out a lot of free stuff! Enfamil does as well.

Well thankya and shes super adorable :)

I dont know why i didnt think of it i just went to the major companies out here so far enfimil nestle and heinz all have free stuff haha im still searching

Hey girlies

I have signed up for Nestle, Enfamil, Similac, Huggies and Enfagrow so far. You just go to their websites and you can sign up somewhere.

I also created a crappy Gmail email account to use as the email address on them all so that i dont get tons of stuff on my normal address.. Not that the stuff isnt useful.. Just annoying to have tons of emails that all end up being junk!

Apparently you can sign up for Heinz, Pampers, Gerber and Johnsons but so far i havent been able too, i keep checking their websites though.

Im going to try to BF but not harm in signing up for freebies for formula just incase things dont go to plan as they usually send lots of coupons aswell as samples.

Oooooh and i signed up for the Babies R Us baby registry and they gave me a coupon for a free gift bag. It was great. Lots of coupons and info aswell as samples of nipple cream, diaper rash cream and even one of those $10 teether things that you can put in the fridge.

I cant think of anymore right now.. Hope that helps

Cool! Thanx! It may be my 4th, but I still tend to forget to look for freebies! :)

Just managed to sign up online for Heinz and Pampers. I have no clue what i was doing wrong a few weeks ago but it all seems good now :)

Canadian, eh! I haven't looked much for freebies, but there are a lot of baby shows coming up in Vancouver that I'll go to to look for stuff.

For instance, https://www.belliestobabiescelebration.com

Anyone else going?

wow that s so cool that there s so much freebies!!
i think am gonna sign up too. i just moved from montreal, but i go back every 6 months and i still have an adress there.
i wanna get my shopping done there for the baby stuff

:hi: I'm half and half lol. From the UK but moved to Ontario 2 years ago.

Some good websites there for freebies - I'm off to check them out now...

from canada too...have not really started looking for freebies yet. but if i find any more than the great ones posted here i will add them for sure

Similac, Nestle, Enfamil, and Heinz all sent me formula samples and/or coupons.. Nestle even sends a diaper bag!

I got a free bottle from Playtex..

I think Pampers and Huggies might have things you can sign up for too.

Or google "Canadian Mothers Resource" I think it's called..

Johnson & Johnson has a # you can call to request samples/coupons - I got a coupon for a free product and some $1 off coupons; I used the coupon to get some Desitin for free, it would have been more than $10 without it!

BTW I've posted a bunch of links in the freebies/coupons section of the forum for Canadians.. just have to look through for them; they get pushed back by all the UK stuff! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"