Any chance I might still get a bfp when I've got bfn on 11dpo/ 3 days before af due??

hopefullys

Reaction score
I really thought I might have got that bfp today 😒 I felt like we really went for it this cycle too. I now have a uti so not feeling good but had a feeling I was going to get bfp, was very wrong lol just wondered if anyone still got bfp even tho they already had bfn on first response just a few days before af due!

of course it can happen. I read about people getting a bfn one day and the next it is a bfp. Testing early can drive you crazy. You should wait until AF is one day late.

Yes I should of done that n I was going to but im going away this weekend so needed to check! Its hard work this trying for a baby! X

I could do I have one frer left so could do last one n get it out the way. I'm defo not buying anymore tests tho I will wait for late AF from now on. I wanted to check this weekend as having a drink but looks like I will be drinking now anyway x

I would skip the alcohol. All these articles I read say alcohol at any stage of pregnancy is no good. Keep yourself hydrated with water. It can only help improve your chances ya know.

Yeh I'm drinking plenty of water with this uti but will have a few glasses of wine Saturday seen as no bfp. I think I'm out this time im ok with it now I'm a big believer in what will be will be and everything happens for a reason x

I am on thesame boat as you. I am a POAS addict and test on 10DPO and 11DPO with BFN. I am starting to feel discouraged but everyone says its not over until AF shows up for the party!! I have a 25 day cycle so I am hoping to test Saturday and get a BFP! I would wait until you miss AF to test, I have found looking at a BFN over and over again is waying on me hard so my advise is just wait it out as hard as it is!

Baby Dust to you all!

Yeh your defo right, I just thought I best check with me going away for weekend and also with me having a uti I went to doctors yesterday so thought I best check but silly really! Not going to buy anymore tests so next time I will not be going out and buying a test without late af! I have a 26 days cycle and alway on time n ovulate at same time each month so we are going to go to doctor and get oh checked out coz I would rather know if it's not poss. My af due Sunday, good luck for your bfp keep me updated x

N I keep getting these pains in my breasts but guessing it's a new af symptom! X

I have been getting the same thing an I am so sure that it should be those BFP symptoms but I guess all early pregnancy symptoms can also be AF sysmptoms which makes me even more frustrated. Only a few more days those so best of luck and I hope the ugly witch doesnt come Sunday for you!

It's definitely possible. :) I tested at 11dpo and got a clear positive. Not a faint little line. :)

AF got me on Sunday! Had allsorts of symptoms I think my body wants to be pregnant aswell as my mind lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->